Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

TOI: Love in the air for Murli and Bharti (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Bharli's honeymoon...wow thats a gr8 news !!!

But i just hope CVs dont show their mahaan creativeness here...yet again !!!

Please let it be simple n sweet...n dont ruin it by landing Bharli into another trouble...!!!

wanna see some good sensible things now...bharli's blooming love scenes only !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfanvik rocks.Vrish.--jas--fuzzyface

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Love in the air for Murli and Bharti (Page 2)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
ok so... love is seriously in the airLOL

so murli has chosen to take bharti on a honeymoon as per the promo & promises this time it's gonna be special. so murli wants to get naughtySilly now i understand why he was staring at her during the wedding so desparatelyWackoLOL 

where??? SHIMLAShocked why is murli repeating history?? does he he want to turn this serial into a historical show or what??? ok not murli...the CVsWacko
Originally posted by fuzzyface

I think the writers are TV land environmentally-friendly, which is why they like recycling LOL
very well said...first the marriage, disappearing on the wedding night, the button sewing scene & now honeymoon in shimla! so the next social issue that the serial will be dealing is recycling for a better environment to stop pollution...ROFL

i wonder what will happen if that shimla inspector comes back again & tells murli...Remember me...i was from shimla to agra & now back to shimla only to torture you again

well normally it's shown that a guy goes down on his knees to propose a girl. obviously murli didn't go down on his knees when he asked her for marriage. so let him go down on his knees throughout his entire lifeEvil Smile he'll be struggling on his knees & sneaking behind bharti 24/7 to hold her from behind & for the eye lock too either make bharti stand on a stool/ladder or just make murli sit down in front of bharti to play the game who blinks first...doesn't it sound romanticLOL

i wonder how will murli react this time when everybody will stare at bharti & make fun of herConfused i just saw this thread CHANGE HER LOOK NOW! not bad...as most of the BAVDians are in the opinion that bharti & murli both need a makeover. let me guess...murli should dress up as a Vampire & bharti as a Batwoman trust me nobody will dare to spoil bharli's honeymoon if they enter the shimla hotel in that get-upLOL they'll have a peaceful honeymoonWink 

if they go there in there normal dress-up, then i'm sure there will be many people to throw obstacles in bharli's lifeOuch i know bharti can never leave her pallu or saree but i hope at least during the honeymoon she'll postpone the saree program & if she doesn't...no problem for me as i won't be watching itLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahwish93addicted1Rae24.Vrish.--jas--fuzzyface-krazyriya-

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
hey vik , from where did u get these emotions Tongue temme.. i' m bored of mine ...i want it Tongue
vampire get up will suit murli very well ,even the face in ur smiley is similar to murli LOLLOLLOL... and bharti no doubt she will be cute but i just cant imagine bharti as batwoman ROFL without rofl LOL ... this time they may mistake as murli has brought some child for fancy dress competition ROFL

Originally posted by vik rocks

play the game who blinks first...doesn't it sound romanticLOL

LOL  well said  LOL ... i never understand these eyelocking sessions of these shows LOL ...giving some romantic looks is ok what about these eye locks ..do they happen in real life Ermm ..i think it will only make one giggle Ermm LOL

Edited by --jas-- - 15 May 2011 at 10:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24vik rocks.Vrish.fuzzyface

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

hey vik , from where did u get these emotions Tongue temme.. i' m bored of mine ...i want it Tongue
vampire get up will suit murli very well ,even the face in ur smiley is similar to murli LOLLOLLOL... and bharti no doubt she will be cute but i just cant imagine bharti as batwoman ROFL without rofl LOL ... this time they may mistake as murli has brought some child for fancy dress competition ROFL

Originally posted by vik rocks

play the game who blinks first...doesn't it sound romanticLOL

LOL  well said  LOL ... i never understand these eyelocking sessions of these shows LOL ...giving some romantic looks is ok what about these eye locks ..do they happen in real life Ermm ..i think it will only make one giggle Ermm LOL

I have yet to remember a moment in my life when I have had an eye-lock with someone as in these shows.

I've been married a decade and in that time I don't ever recall an eye-lock.  Nope, nothing.  Zilch, zero, nada. Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1vik rocks.Vrish.--jas--fuzzyface

Rae24

Rae24

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

I've been married a decade and in that time I don't ever recall an eye-lock.  Nope, nothing.  Zilch, zero, nada. Confused

Hey Rakhie...you should get your hubby to watch the scene so he can master the art of eye-locking WinkLOL
LOL

bavdfan.Vrish.fuzzyface-krazyriya-

Ruky07

Ruky07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THANKYOU FOR notice

Edited by Ruky07 - 18 May 2011 at 11:10am

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Well Jas i'm a silent reader on some other forums & got the shimla emotican from there. the vampire & batwoman...i searched it on google. i don't have any collections. previously i did have but when my computer broke down everything was lostCry

btw more than murli doesn't the vampire emotican look like murariLOL murari should make a comeback in LTL on Colors where he was in a positive role. i know it was just a cameo but still i quite liked him a lot over there!Wink 

btw Rakhie i don't believe in eye locks at all. does that really happen that a girl has fallen down & the boy saves her & they enter the eye lock mode?Wacko villains are chasing the boy & girl but instead of running away they enter the eye lock mode?Shocked in the middle of the road the boy & girl enter the eye lock mode & create a traffic jamConfused i'm not a fan of eye lock scenes. but if one wants to learn the art then i recommend to watch the serial Geet of star oneLOL btw GKD is also another option. remember the first meeting of avdesh & arpita, bomb blasts everywhere but both were lost in each others eyesROFL

btw i'm shocked during the bharli wedding season 2, when the mandap caught fire, how come bharli didn't enter the eye lock mode. coz usually the lead couples enter the mode in an awkward or dangerous situationROFLROFLROFL 
Eye lock is the second name of DangerROFLROFLROFL

maybe in future when the Lal Zoo turns into a battle field where everybody will be firing each other our bharli will be lost in each others eyesLOL sounds romantic!ROFLROFL

addicted1.Vrish.--jas--Rakhie_08

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Vik, I'm no fan of the eye-lock either.  Way too cliched.  And as I've already said no-one I know has ever experienced one in real life.  Me neither.

Sure, we've all had moments when we've looked across somewhere and our eyes met someone else's.  But these are usually for seconds.  Not the mind-boggling minutes they show onscreen Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted1vik rocks--jas--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.