Surya the Super Cop

India-Forums

Surya the Super Cop
Surya the Super Cop

Who is the Best Officer After SURYA? (Page 3)

Poll Question: after surya, which is the one officer ur eyes are fixed on??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [41.07%]
7 [12.50%]
14 [25.00%]
3 [5.36%]
4 [7.14%]
3 [5.36%]
1 [1.79%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i like Kaya-Rajhans pair they have gud chemistry... apart from these 2.. Amit is impressive.. and Nagesh is funny...

rest r okay.. its story tht matters in Surya.. bt besides Surya... these 3 characters Kaya, Rajhans, and Amit r impressive...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

mohifan Groupbie
mohifan
mohifan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

MOHIT MALIK UNDOUBTEDLY... AMIT IS THE BEST...WinkOHHH HELOOKED AWESOME IN YESTERDAYS EPISODE...LOOKS TO DIE FORWink

sunshine15 Senior Member
sunshine15
sunshine15

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

You are very right @mohifan...He was so good in yesterday's episode...hindi me bolte hai na...police investigation ka role abhi mohit ke nas nas me ghus gaya hai Star... It's sad that its going to get over soonCry...but i am sure he will be part of season 2 if it ever comes againSmile...he has made a prominent image of "Dasing Office Amit"  from Surya, the super cop in our heartsClap.

mohifan Groupbie
mohifan
mohifan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

true sunshine i m a hardcore mohit fans since dulhan days where he potrayed bhaarat and he was superb but if next season then i wud want to c his love interst also... looking forward to season 2Tongue

mohiti Senior Member
mohiti
mohiti

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
hey ya do u remember bhaarat aditi in dulhan they were awesome...chemistry was really good i loved mohit in his last episode i love the way he interrrogates looks real he deserves to be in films way to go mohitThumbs Up
mohiti Senior Member
mohiti
mohiti

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
yeahhh mohits votes r going up...kaya and amit r the best my vote goes to both of them...Clap
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Guys do any of u Mohit fans remember him in a show called Jabb Love Hua on Zee? I used to love that show. I wonder if that was his first show... Because after that show I remember him in Durgesh Nandini.

Oh btw sorry if Iam a little off topic lol.

Also one more thing, I think in terms of experience probably Nagesh is the most polished and experienced but personally I love Kaya, Amit and also Rajhans. And of course Nagesh is quite funny with his bossy style. Smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Surya the Super Cop Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index