Divya has gone mad - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by souroj

Believe me jawani mein she did not have this beemariπŸ˜†πŸ˜† it seems age is catching up on her.

really hmm then this must be a late onset beemari πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jo chune se phel ti hain... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup age is not doing wonders 4 her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jdfan

and tappu whats her problem she is only 25🀣

she is the daughter of Divya  πŸ€£
Originally posted by jdfan

and tappu whats her problem she is only 25🀣

Tappu does not have any  problem😑😑. She is an angel still married to VSB ( though she herself does not know) but my poor baby was raped and is carrying Rathod's child😭😭. So what, she is still giving VSB pita hone ka sukh.See she is more mahaan than Iccha😳😳.
If anybody is bad its Iccha and her servant mother😑😑.

😑Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by souroj

Tappu does not have any  problem😑😑. She is an angel still married to VSB but my poor baby was raped and is carrying Rathod's child😭😭. So what, she is still giving VSB pita hone ka sukh.See she is more mahaan than Iccha😳😳.
If anybody is bad its Iccha and her servant mother😑😑.

😑

but who will understand this dear Souroj ...
  seriously at ths age she is doubting her hubby with damini who has taken care of the household
...the Uttran creatives r sadists, all types of cheap , negative ...twisted tracks come to their mind ...I really want to meet these guys ...the creatives ...they sure r perverts  😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
This is vulgar , cheap show... Now Tappu is changing little bit ..so they are making Divya evil 
tappu has proved that she is divya's daughter...poor jogi...he will go bonkers to know ki maa- beti ke karname...kahi bechari jogi na ban jaye...
Originally posted by nutmeg7

tappu has proved that she is divya's daughter...poor jogi...he will go bonkers to know ki maa- beti ke karname...kahi bechari jogi na ban jaye...

yea both maa beti r giving him such a hard time i wouldnt be surprised if he does become a jogi
Edited by PreciousPri - 12 years ago
diya 's beviour is justified to 90% ...dhe is nt wrong and y d hell jogi is so bothered abt damini
Originally posted by PreciousPri

yea both maa beti r giving him such a hard time i wouldnt be surprised if he does become a jogi
is history repeating itself???...with tapasya's genes its difficult to believe that she is a loser daughter of an excellent father...divyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰