Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

overdose of Digu (Page 7)

Noor112 Newbie

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana141994

hi dear noor Big smile

first calm down girl ... we dont want insult anyone her the thing ... we love mishal so much ...same u like adesh ...its our personal choice ... so instead of fight on same issue again
let u be happy ... let us be ... using those harsh words are nothing but waste of time for all of us ... but i dont agree with above statement ... just understand reason behind all  that ..
alcoholic because every time he gets shock ...with change his life ..
wife beater becoz he loved her and she hide truth form him
torture ... its part his profession... he is gangster ..but never torture anyone without strong reason..
 he never was a ladkibaz he every time respect women.. just saw epi where he slap a guys who was blaming naku being characterless women..
in fact whole serial was based life of grayed shade people ... complexity of power... love ... jealousy ... greed
at end i never blame u being digu fan
bcoz fans attached to star ... deeply
so do i am with mishal
keep smiling
sana  Smile

Thanks for ur understanding...dear...this is what we Digu fanz are saying even if we are a small number we luv him a lot...
It is very obvious that original LTL was excellent...we are not comparing at all..
But we luved the alternate track too...If Dutta was defined so well by Mishal...
Aadesh also gave a definition to Digu...his innocence, immaturity...etc...perfectly...
There is this person on this forum with multiple ids who keeps on raking the issue of Digu character and Aadesh as actor...
And this by someone swearing that she does not watch the show is that justified?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@ Noor 

I did like to say something , that the anger u see out here is not towards Diggu or Aadesh. 
But mainly against Cvs ...

Its true we have not seen an epi after the guy left ...But there r ppl who have read the WU and based on it we comment on the character ...
So its the Character we do not like( here I spk for my self and other Org LTL fans )

We found the diggu's track not needed ... if Mishal was no more a part of LTL , Why chg the story ...they could have continued with org track 

Secondly if someone tells u ..that u r mere 200 ppl and ur opinion is not counted , defi that person is   not gonna get flowers in return 

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 November 2011 at 5:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr- Moderator

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I was hoping that it didn't come to this but sadly it has. This topic is now closed and warnings will be issued appropriately to those involved in causing this disturbance. I really wish that we'd just stepped back and calmed down but unfortunately that isn't the case.

For the future and for any new members to know, BASHING actors and members on the forum is not allowed and warning level WILL be raised for anyone being found doing so.

Topic Closed.

LTL Dev. Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index