Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

overdose of Digu (Page 5)

Noor112 Newbie
Noor112
Noor112

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

But Aadesh is leaving no stone unturned to be accepted. really kudos to him for that. Just visited his fan page (created by him LOL) and OMG, he's actually campaigning like a politician. election mein khada hua hain, aisa laga mujhe...lage raho beta...Big smile

To clarify the page is not created by AADESH but one of his fans...the fan marked him as one of the Admins..
AADESh does talk to his fans sometimes on de page..

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Thanks to topic starter for sharing that piece of information. Chalo at least Ph & ch still remember there's a show called LTL which is being rejected by the viewers & they need to do something to make it accepted. As far as diggu is concerned, I don't think he had anything to do with the success/downfall of the show or still has.The only thing that made this show work was Dutta(OK not only but the prime thing for sure) & that;s what is making this show fail miserably now. I agree things didn't really work between MR and ph/ch people and he left but why this biased approach towards dutta that they have made him a halwai. In my opinion one who's responsible for this pathetic state of LTL is dutta and to a extent the actor playing it as for not taking a firm stand and let this iconic character become a sidey one or even less than that.Digu & his overdose hardly matters for me.
BTW there are some diggu fans also. congrats yaaro, at least koi to khush hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
ek he word for diggu yuck aur kaya ,woh toh is layek bhi nahin ke iske baare mein discuss kare ,the show have shifted to afternoon slot how low do they want to go ,the show is at 99 no soon to cross 100 with diggus entry ,they thought a middle age exrta with no acting talent can take mishals place ,dekh lo result & diggu has a Fan page yeh toh joke hai kulke hasooSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia82urmimalaNakusha

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Actualy Aadesh did create his own fan page and its a known fact , seriously how sad do u have to be to create ur own fan page LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia82Nakusha

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
LOL I totally forgot how much fun we made of the character of dingu.LOL I was reading the comments on this post and then I read my comment ROFL I can't stop laughing at the emo I used for dingu Run dingu run you are still unwanted in the show and may you take the show along with you so that we can finally have an end to it. LOL

Edited by Keva - 30 October 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia82urmimalaNakusha-bharti-prnczHamlet53TheRager

Noor112 Newbie
Noor112
Noor112

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

Actualy Aadesh did create his own fan page and its a known fact , seriously how sad do u have to be to create ur own fan page LOL

AADESH is not the creator of his fans page...U can see that on the page itself...but some ppl just want to say something against him...however petty the issue may be
though he has his own personal profile on FACEBOOK like anybody else
Noor112 Newbie
Noor112
Noor112

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

LOL I totally forgot how much fun we made of the character of dingu.LOL I was reading the comments on this post and then I read my comment ROFL I can't stop laughing at the emo I used for dingu Run dingu run you are still unwanted in the show and may you take the show along with you so that we can finally have an end to it. LOL

Have u heard the saying..LUV ME OR HATE ME BUT DONT IGNORE ME...Nine months on certain elements refuse to ignore Digu...If he is a useless character y waste ur precious time in commenting?! 
Noor112 Newbie
Noor112
Noor112

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

ek he word for diggu yuck aur kaya ,woh toh is layek bhi nahin ke iske baare mein discuss kare ,the show have shifted to afternoon slot how low do they want to go ,the show is at 99 no soon to cross 100 with diggus entry ,they thought a middle age exrta with no acting talent can take mishals place ,dekh lo result & diggu has a Fan page yeh toh joke hai kulke hasooSmile

Now what is this issue about middle-aged extra...???Shocked
I recall when Digu first entered...ppl from same group said that this guy luked too immature and young for Nakku...and now he suddenly is middle-aged...
Maybe the person posting this wished that he was middle-aged so she could at least dream of him..Big smile
And yes maam Sona...or whoever U maybe ur efforts for bringing down LTL are praiseworthy...its must be a well-paid job!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index