Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Power Packed Half Hour... (Page 9)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

aaaww thanks Sarita for having faith in me Hug nahi i'll not do arm wrestling ROFL..Vini, pehle batao ur happy ke i'm praising Hina or Akshara LOL I was praising Hina's acting capabilities...woh bhi din hote hai.Akshara ke bhi...i was really really happy watching her when she made that special marwari dish on her own...but yest. didn't like her much..bas in the last scene i liked the Dino family  Clap very emotional scene, it brought tears to my eyes...

akshara ka routine toh bahut acha hai LOL
naitik acting like munna n akshara pampering him
gayitri advising as guruma n akshara saying sorry 
daddaji in his usual tone , complaining n akshara asking saying sorry
naitik trying to be romantic n akshara saying "ma bula rahi hai" ROFL

ma beti ka pyar was new Confused...Sarita, we don't need Rajshri , the tension bomb here...Akshara n Gayitri shared a ma beti moment, i dun think woh gale lag ke rona on top of their voices, should be repeated now with rajshri Dead i won't be able to tolerate that...akshara ke paas ek aur pakau ma hai ..all the "MA" scenes r done with her ...dun think akshara ever missed rajshri after marriage..usko ma mil hi gayi thi ek aur LOL i feel she goes to the maayka as a formality...or meet her father n varsha...

M circus ka toh kya kehna..bore kar diya ! just one scene, poori mandali sitting in the drawing room, only rajshri does the talking, rest of the members r looking at her, waiting for their dialogues, but they don't get any Dead bas dadi "badi bahu badi bahu" karti rehti hai n varsha "ma ma ma ma" ..poor shaurya , kitne pyar se bola tha "ma sambhaliye" ! ma ne nahi sambhalna toh keep on crying yaar...why torture us? Kudos to Naitik , kya idea tha...keep rajshri away from akshara for a few days otherwise akshara ka rona 1 week aur extend ho jaata...

G3-Rajsri phone call with nani stuff repeated was totally not required. G3 was OTT with the cryingAngry & then the hug between G3-AksharaOuch Chila chilake, rona; Akshara I can understand but G3. I have never seen something like this not even when there was a death in the family. M's were pakau but expected worse from Rajsri after the screaming during the locker incident. But this was more controlled crying. Dadi/Varsha/Kaki need to hone their crying skillsOuch

Naithik trying the same trick like Vish during Rajsri hormonal depressionSleepy Almost like a younger Rajsri & younger VishSleepy I realized during this pregnancy track how similar they are to Vish-Rajsri...Dead Sorry Naithik, sorry maa, sorry DJ...Ouch Ab monday ko dhobhi aayega aur DJ soup peeyenge, all our sapna about an outing, choo manthar ho gaya...LOL But I think Vish & Naithik will plan something to cheer her up so we will see a controlled Rajsri...LOL Hileli is getting on my nerves with her crying and firse ma-beti dramaSleepy

Edited by FLGators - 13 May 2011 at 9:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
kyun itna rulate hai saabko... what a sensitive episode!
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

G3-Rajsri phone call with nani stuff repeated was totally not required. G3 was OTT with the cryingAngry & then the hug between G3-AksharaOuch Chila chilake, rona; Akshara I can understand but G3. I have never seen something like this not even when there was a death in the family. M's were pakau but expected worse from Rajsri after the screaming during the locker incident. But this was more controlled crying. Dadi/Varsha/Kaki need to hone their crying skillsOuch

Naithik trying the same trick like Vish during Rajsri hormonal depressionSleepy Almost like a younger Rajsri & younger VishSleepy I realized during this pregnancy track how similar they are to Vish-Rajsri...Dead Sorry Naithik, sorry maa, sorry DJ...Ouch Ab monday ko dhobhi aayega aur DJ soup peeyenge, all our sapna about an outing, choo manthar ho gaya...LOL But I think Vish & Naithik will plan something to cheer her up so we will see a controlled Rajsri...LOL Hileli is getting on my nerves with her crying and firse ma-beti dramaSleepy

aaaww my munna as Vish Day DreamingBlushingLOL i'd love to see traces of vishambhar in Naitik...strict doting father...Gayitri was uff ! Dead gayitri-akshara hug was again Dead un dono ka bacha tha kya? it looks artificial to me..ye ma beti ka pyar..ekdum forced.

nani puran bandh hi nahi ho raha tha..Dead.parampara aur reet ki pucci nani doesn't know that before the baby is born, uski koi bhi cheez nahi aati..no moze, nothing ! they too have this tradition (BMA pointed it out) that newly born has to wear old clothes in the beginning...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Madhavi_Di_vinita_--Sari--

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Madhavi_Di_vinita__charu_

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gutky

ohhh di i cant describe  i'm so overwhelmed n delighted after reading ur post today... Tongue aapke muah se akshi ki tarif sunane ke liye mere kaan taras gaye the... finally the day has come...LOL 

The two of you should really duke it over Akshara & Naithik; arm wrestle ya fist fightLOL Dekthe hai kaun jeethega, my money would be on Charu...ROFL

arrey di my money is also on charu di... ROFL coz ideally speaking naitik is far much better than akshara's character... he seems more practical n realistic too.. but i wont deny the fact that most of the time i do relate with akshara.. coz in many cases we think alike.. only difference i feel is that i known my priorities right away n will never interfere in other's matter n prove myself as MAATE.. (which akshi is now habituated..)LOL n being educative n self dependent i will definately not take any sort of crap be it any1.. Wink (n for developing this attitude i'm really grateful to u n charu di... ) Hug

@ charu di : i was talking abt akshara n hina both.. chalo atleast u praised hina's acting... LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Di--Sari--moonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

ohhh di i cant describe  i'm so overwhelmed n delighted after reading ur post today... Tongue aapke muah se akshi ki tarif sunane ke liye mere kaan taras gaye the... finally the day has come...LOL 

The two of you should really duke it over Akshara & Naithik; arm wrestle ya fist fightLOL Dekthe hai kaun jeethega, my money would be on Charu...ROFL

arrey di my money is also on charu di... ROFL coz ideally speaking naitik is far much better than akshara's character... he seems more practical n realistic too.. but i wont deny the fact that most of the time i do relate with akshara.. coz in many cases we think alike.. only difference i feel is that i known my priorities right away n will never interfere in other's matter n prove myself as MAATE.. (which akshi is now habituated..)LOL n being educative n self dependent i will definately not take any sort of crap be it any1.. Wink (n for developing this attitude i'm really grateful to u n charu di... ) Hug

@ charu di : i was talking abt akshara n hina both.. chalo atleast u praised hina's acting... LOL 

ditto ! Hugeven i can relate to akshara in many ways..except for the crying part Ouch uff, i used to do that when i was very young...but not now...i dun cry too often, may be i'm matured enuf , ya phir my hubby never let me..before therez some problem , he solves it for me..Day Dreaming AND her MA prem..oh no D'oh just so unrealistic. baaki she's perfect Cool  day before i really really loved that scene of hers when she saw naitik was about to break down n she wiped her tears n pretended to be normal...their hug in the end was WOW ! 

Edited by _charu_ - 13 May 2011 at 11:32pm

Madhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

aaaww thanks Sarita for having faith in me Hug nahi i'll not do arm wrestling ROFL..Vini, pehle batao ur happy ke i'm praising Hina or Akshara LOL I was praising Hina's acting capabilities...woh bhi din hote hai.Akshara ke bhi...i was really really happy watching her when she made that special marwari dish on her own...but yest. didn't like her much..bas in the last scene i liked the Dino family  Clap very emotional scene, it brought tears to my eyes...

akshara ka routine toh bahut acha hai LOL
naitik acting like munna n akshara pampering him
gayitri advising as guruma n akshara saying sorry 
daddaji in his usual tone , complaining n akshara asking saying sorry
naitik trying to be romantic n akshara saying "ma bula rahi hai" ROFL

ma beti ka pyar was new Confused...Sarita, we don't need Rajshri , the tension bomb here...Akshara n Gayitri shared a ma beti moment, i dun think woh gale lag ke rona on top of their voices, should be repeated now with rajshri Dead i won't be able to tolerate that...akshara ke paas ek aur pakau ma hai ..all the "MA" scenes r done with her ...dun think akshara ever missed rajshri after marriage..usko ma mil hi gayi thi ek aur LOL i feel she goes to the maayka as a formality...or meet her father n varsha...

M circus ka toh kya kehna..bore kar diya ! just one scene, poori mandali sitting in the drawing room, only rajshri does the talking, rest of the members r looking at her, waiting for their dialogues, but they don't get any Dead bas dadi "badi bahu badi bahu" karti rehti hai n varsha "ma ma ma ma" ..poor shaurya , kitne pyar se bola tha "ma sambhaliye" ! ma ne nahi sambhalna toh keep on crying yaar...why torture us? Kudos to Naitik , kya idea tha...keep rajshri away from akshara for a few days otherwise akshara ka rona 1 week aur extend ho jaata...

yesterday's epi was ok ok types... but i really liked naitik... Clap he tried his level best in getting akshi overcome that trauma of losing a child.. its really nice to see how he's showing concern n taking care of her small small deeds... like he asked vish not to come at their place n then to his family members especially g3 to stop crying infront of akshi... n rather be strong n prepare themselves so that its easy for akshara too as she held herself responsible for all this mess.. den diverting akshi's mind by his fake anger to keep her busy (although repetitive but worth watching LOL) n den finally ensuring that she slept before he could sleep.. it was really touching...Big smile thanks god rajshri ne melodrama nahi kiya kal... n her expression were also bearable for a change.. n hilarious part was morning prayer... the moment i saw that.. i recited the entire shlok of siya vilokik ...ROFL n every1 were making faces except for naitik.. first time he acted so spiritual  Big smile 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeanamika00Madhavi_Dimoonlight08Asawari_naksh--Sari--_charu__Divya_

Go to top