Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

CB2...what's next?! (Page 2)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leeleechica

yeah its really hard to figure out wats goin on in their heads example- id understand why  padma hates radz soo muchUnhappy

Yup. Padma suddenly hating Rads so much is absurd! But u can atleast attribute it to her nature. She is a weak willed person who has lived her life only for her kids. For her, her two kids mean everything so when Rohan is in such state...she is blaming Rads! Such people easily fall prey to superstitious beliefs and start blaming the Daughter in laws for some apshagun etc. It was an accident which could have harmed Rads as well...but Padma being blind in her Son's love doesnt see that and stupidly blames Rads for everything and anything!

However, again what i feel is they have to show the character's mental complexity properly. They are wasting episodes on nothing like pehli rasoi and all...rather leave some scenes for such things where you can show the mental conflict or ideas going on in the character's mind. It would make the story more interesting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shantzleeleechicaShas3

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

hey amit what happened to u yaar
is it due to ur work or due to CB
actually i don't think episode was bad to write this much against them i am taking it as ur own problem whatever u say
bcoz i liked todays episode actually full week's episodes

I agree with u ekta_bajaj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really enjoying the episodes also  they are so interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shantz Newbie
shantz
shantz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avina_forever

actually i don't think episode was bad to write this much against them i am taking it as ur own problem whatever u say

I agree with u ekta_bajaj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really enjoying the episodes also  they are so interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interesting u say?!..anything but interesting is the fact that a great kanha  bhakt have to go through such obstacles in her path

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shantz

Broken Heart with the current track of CB2 ..one can't help but wonder ..why am i still looking at this serial? and the only self searched answer is because of  our star couple AVINA!!!!!!!!...I personally and some close friends have given up on the plot n believes that as a quality couple AVINA should be given Quality roles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Angry

Preach it girl! Preach it! Clap

shantz

shantz Newbie
shantz
shantz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMITSOOKDEO

Originally posted by Shas3

Broken Heart with the current track of CB2 ..one can't help but wonder ..why am i still looking at this serial? and the only self searched answer is because of  our star couple AVINA!!!!!!!!...I personally and some close friends have given up on the plot n believes that as a quality couple AVINA should be given Quality roles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Angry

Preach it girl! Preach it! Clap
I second that notion.Clap

Wink thanks for the support guys!!!   Tongue
AneshaS. Newbie
AneshaS.
AneshaS.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
i have to agree with Amit , leeleechica and shas3!!!!Clap
_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Lol... oke .. then don't watch... but remember this is Avina last show.. don't think they will ever act together again... Aavi said it himself...  never happen in tv land... so why not enjoy it.. the story hasn't even begun fully... lol you are talking about plot .. LOL  relax!!! I think the show is good .. right now..

Edited by _rose - 12 May 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000billo77..yajnaseni..

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by avina_forever

interesting u say?!..anything but interesting is the fact that a great kanha  bhakt have to go through such obstacles in her path

Well, Bhakts would always have 2 sacrifice n to go through snags...so nothin very new 4 Radhika...Bhakti is a thing which is most difficult 2 achive..

..yajnaseni..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index