Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What will take for you to speak up Siddharth? (Page 6)

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Siddhart wants to follow in his Jawahar chacha's footsteps and not say a word.

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
this scene will come in d upcoming episode...
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
No need to add anything here...Anju once again a brilliant post...I m also craving to see Nivi acknowledging Viren and his support...its really sad to see that she cant see what a good support she has got in form of Viren, even if Viren married her for revenge , he stalked her but still he was with her...he loved her deep within and gave everything to her...Sid is just like a statue and doesnt need to speak up...m hating the fact tht CT's doesnt make Sid to speak when there is a need...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009anjubala

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Sid doesn't speak his mind...when itz needed d most...we also saw dis earlier...n...coz of dis attitude...he always gets suffering...he is responsible...what he is going through now...he didn't speak at tym of engagement...not when KS blamed...not when Nivi needed him d most...not when JW's truth came out...not even when DD blamed nivi for ruinging her happiness...Sid has lost many things just coz he does'nt have d courage 2 speak his mind...

May b dis tym ...coz of his daughter ...he would find d courage and say what he needs 2 say... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009anjubalaDimdim.

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
He needs to fight now...atleast if not for anyone else then atleast for his daughter...I wish to say...Wake up Sid...LOL

anjubalaCCBM-fan

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
No offence but ALL Sid did was scaring me with his weird expressions Ouch...

sarahagstnanjubala

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
well I don't agree at one point that Sid never spoke up his mind...remember, when Viren blamed that some1 from their family is trying to plot against Nivi then Sid yelled at him saying that he wudn't tolerate it if Viren points finger at any of the family members...
now the billion dollar question is, who does Sid think Nivi is?? an alien?? doesn't she belong to his family?? isn't she a member of the family??? if he does consider her a part of his family then how come he tolerated all those bullsh*t coming from any tom-dick-or harry against Nivi?!?!?...
The only conclusion I can draw is that Sid might be suffering from split personality or short term memory loss or a blend of both...
I apologize if I hurt anyone... I m NOT a fan of Sid neither do I hate him but it's annoying to see such main character being used as a museum piece... sheer disappointment...
luv
rehana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

well I don't agree at one point that Sid never spoke up his mind...remember, when Viren blamed that some1 from their family is trying to plot against Nivi then Sid yelled at him saying that he wudn't tolerate it if Viren points finger at any of the family members...
now the billion dollar question is, who does Sid think Nivi is?? an alien?? doesn't she belong to his family?? isn't she a member of the family??? if he does consider her a part of his family then how come he tolerated all those bullsh*t coming from any tom-dick-or harry against Nivi?!?!?...
The only conclusion I can draw is that Sid might be suffering from split personality or short term memory loss or a blend of both...
I apologize if I hurt anyone... I m NOT a fan of Sid neither do I hate him but it's annoying to see such main character being used as a museum piece... sheer disappointment...
luv
rehana
Don't worry Reahana even SBS has given him the honourable title of CHARACTER DHEELAROFL

Rehana86anjubala

Go to top