Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What will take for you to speak up Siddharth? (Page 2)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thus this was the reason I coudnt watch todays epi ... I think I ffwed most scenes ... thats the reason why I dont enjoy CCBM anymore ... I hate Sid's characterisation and his inablity to speak up ... Everything falls on Viren !!! But Then they show Sid getting all the accolades .. Even from Nivi !!!! Hate THAT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011-Atiya-anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk..Dreamer..

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Anju.. Sid'll react only wen it directly affects him.. For example wen nivi blamed him to be d stalker.. Only then he did anything to remove d blame.. Else he was only watching nivi's torture by others.. Once a bystander, always a bystander.. Never expect him to speak up for nivi.. He'll never..

That is what is bothering me Ashly... Everytime I think OK now he will say something, now he will say but NO. He is there only to give lecture to Viren to understand the importance of his patni and that Nivi never complains.. If he knows that they why did he let HL give all the blame to Nivi? Why only Viren has to speak in her defence? She is related to whole Sood house not just Viren. If she can go to any extent for their happiness then why can't they?
When will that day come when Nivi will realize what a gem of a person she has in her life and she should be thanking Viren for what all he has done even when he was a stalker he was with her.. and not Sid.

Edited by anjubala - 12 May 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011-Atiya-Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Dreamer..

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Thus this was the reason I coudnt watch todays epi ... I think I ffwed most scenes ... thats the reason why I dont enjoy CCBM anymore ... I hate Sid's characterisation and his inablity to speak up ... Everything falls on Viren !!! But Then they show Sid getting all the accolades .. Even from Nivi !!!! Hate THAT

Lamya, but Nivi Viren were again powerful.. And to get the gist of the whole episode you have to watch it .. I do that everyday, I even suffer watching scenes of others...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011-Atiya-Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Dreamer..

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

I think sid always good when he gives advice. LOL

Whenever we expect sid will talk, he won't.  He can't stop CC earlier whenever she treat VD badly, then how can we expect to talk for nivi. May be he is afraid if he support nivi in front of HL she may start something... Ouch

-Atiya-diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
he semms he is totally lost and suprised like the others when hl blame nivi all r suprised how she do that and from where she get that and ya sid be quiet and (he is thinknig oh is that real or what he totally seems he will belive what hl said ) that's the same when they blame nivi before and sid be aganist her and he belive that she love him b'coz of the money he loss her mind before her toung how he can talk while he can't think correctley
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Sorryy 2 say but I m fed up frm Nivi n Sid's character . only 1 n only 1 person is real n by looking whom we cn say tht YES dis is d person we cn relate wid , dis is d person who is real , dis is d person who is consistentrght frm he came in d show n d person is VIREN SOOD . only Viren is d one who is real n teue , baaki sab gigit ke tarah rang badalne walo mein se hai . Sorry 2 say but i m seriouslyy fed up wid dis all . n worst part is all is suffered by Viren . Atleast Nivi cn light her heart 2 every1 but who is ther for Viren ? I seriouslyy felt bad for Viren 2dy . Poor guy never ever got hapiness , little came toh tht was als spolied by all dis , aur rest ka kaam hamari Nivi kar deti hai usse neglect karke jaise vo uska husband nahi koi stranger hai .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-Anisha_91anjubala..Sakeena..NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu..Dreamer..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Anju agree with you completely everytime Viren is the only one who supported her. Still Sid becomes good and have confidence of the family and Nivi and everyone just sideline him. Even I am waiting for the day to come Nivi to shout in front of world she has got the gem in form of Viren.
Sid can only lecture Viren or cry in front of VD else he doesn't do anything. I don't understand with what mouth he can lecture Viren to respect his wife after listening so much from other's against Nivi. Show his sad saga howmuch helpless he is and it was not the right moment to speak. Ever the right moment will come no it never come.

-Atiya-Anisha_91NiViren-Rajmoniluvskinshuk..Dreamer..

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Viren ne kya sabka theka leke rakha hai ? Why always he shld come infront n become bad ? n phir bhi usse doosro se taarif toh chodo , joote padte hi n jo bevakoofo ke tarah aason bahate rehte hai , dumb khade rehte hai nivi n sid , they become mahan . why ? is it nt injustice 2 Viren ?  is Viren is nt human ? can't he cry ? Can't he hav some demands ? can't he hav some pain in his life ? just becozz he makes every smile n always hav fake smile on his face doesn't make him strong n doesn't mean tht he doesn't hav any pain in his life . jisse dekho sunake chala jaata hai usse , why ? is he member of sood family or sme toota khilona jisse jab chaha use liya aur jabb chaha phaik diya ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-anjubalaAnisha_91..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Dreamer..

Go to top