12 may WU...akshara toot gayi:(:(:( - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG its so sad :( waiting to watch epi... its so emotional... btw thnxs for d update ...
Originally posted by Sachi16

Sia... sirf ek line me Reply karna is not accepted here... note nahi padha Ami ka.. she has said.. hit Like Button if you want to say thank you only... and make a post only when you want to discuss something or want to share your thoughts...πŸ˜† chal abhi tera view likh Epi ke bare mein...

Sachi di darling πŸ˜†πŸ€— ... Main kya likhoon... πŸ˜• I dont watch it...πŸ˜•

Well, It is very sad to see Naksh in this state... Mera armaan tha ki mein naksh ka baby dekhu... But thnx to creatives, yeh nahi ho paya...Ouch

Now no ways im getting back to YRKKH...Ouch
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Sachi di darling πŸ˜†πŸ€— ... Main kya likhoon... πŸ˜• I dont watch it...πŸ˜•

Well, It is very sad to see Naksh in this state... Mera armaan tha ki mein naksh ka baby dekhu... But thnx to creatives, yeh nahi ho paya...

Now no ways im getting back to YRKKH...

Sia... πŸ€— so, happy to see u after a long time...

But I am not agree with you yar... CVs are unfolding a nice Track... see the other way than Naksh Child.. for the very first time in Indian Television.. they r showing Silent MC... a new & close to reality Concept.. then Naksh love & Bond... it's on high peak these days.. see how much they will grow as a couple... and don't worry Akshi will conceive again... to Naksh Baby to tujhe dekhne ko milega hi... 😊
Sam - Fab job on a detailed updateπŸ‘ Dukh bhara but a beautiful emotional episodeπŸ‘
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
onlyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for episode.both were brilliant
But i found hina was more natural than karan.he was more good in garden scene and the scene when naitik told his mother than scene with akshara today.
Thanks 4 d fabulous update sam.u did a gr8 job by updating such an emotional episode.emotions ko words par describe karna bahut hi mushkil hai.but u did that.kudos 2 u yaar.this is yr's bestest episode ever.aaj hina tho apne acting k peak par tha.muje laga ye sab mere samne real mein ho raha hai.im crying now also.kudos 2 hina-karan nd cv's 4 giving us a wonderful episode.
Thank u soo much for the wonderful update of a such a emotional episode... U did a gr8 job πŸ‘
i think this is the most emotional episode of yrkkh after aksharas bidaai epi...
thnx 4 update u did a fab job,lets hope naksh are able to confront the situation n are able to come out of it
Thanks for the update! Really sad heartbreaking episode.
Thanx for a wonderful update Sam.. πŸ€— I can imagine how tough it had been for u to update an highy emotional epi.. 😭

Cuming to epi it was awesomest, wowest epi of YR.. I could actually feel what naksh are going through after loosing their baby.. 😭 Kudos to YR team for portaying grief of parents of loosing their baby so beautifully.. πŸ‘