India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

A comparison: Both families behaviour towards new

Feenie Groupbie
Feenie
Feenie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

I am sure everyone has notice how different both families have behaved towards their new daughter-in-laws.

When Mona got married, straight away they wanted her to chance and adopt their cultural ways: such as food, clothes and etc. But when Hetal got married, her in-laws did not expect or wanted her to change her ways. Mona's family is treating Hetal a million times better than Anu's family ever did.

This really makes me mad, and i hope the Ghandi's learns something from this when Hetal says how good her in-laws are.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsmile365daysnirleppannusimidhillon89vm_2009cbindia2009Raima36Naina007beetaurusCinderella100sri11virgo24Gauri22-Ishana-Shas3April2007Rush_25sigridnycsweetieInfofanxxMATSxx

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
that is the difference between them...but amrit ji is treating hetal too good...hope hetal wont become negative in cming days

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysbeetaurusvirgo24Shas3sigrid

Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Punjabi family is being shown in good behavior, happy and loving family, where as Gujratis always complaing , cribbing insulting their bahu and her parents etc. Thats what I observed. After so much drama still Mona is bot accpeted as Bahu by her Sas.

Edited by Westwick - 12 May 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FeenieNaina007April2007Shas3sigrid

methebest Senior Member
methebest
methebest

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Westwick

Punjabi family is being shown in good behavior, happy and loving family, where as Gujratis always complaing , cribbing insulting their bahu and her parents etc. Thats what I observed. After so much drama still Mona is bot accpeted as Bahu by her Sas.
Yeah I have been seeing this and feeeling bad. Since, I am Gujarati, it hurts to see being potrayed in such a light. I don't know the show wants to potray Gujaraties bad or not, but its happening. The proof is you said Gujarati and Punjabi rather than Anukal's or Karan's family.

However, I have seen equally good Gujaratis and Punjabies and equally  bad Gujaraties and Punjabies. This show is too biased. Never in the human history one family has all good charactgers like Karan's and never in the human history one family has all the bad characters like Anukalp. Some balance is required.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysmoon1simidhillon89vm_2009sunshine33beetaurusNaina007April2007Shas3sigridnycsweetie

Durudhara IF-Dazzler
Durudhara
Durudhara

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
It has nothing to do with Gujarati vs Punjabi family. Mona is the main lead so she would have more problems. Look at other Indian soap operas same scenario for example YRKKH Akshra has more problems then Varsha. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365dayssimidhillon89sunshine33virgo24Shas3shermasigridnycsweetie

Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope 89

It has nothing to do with Gujarati vs Punjabi family. Mona is the main lead so she would have more problems. Look at other Indian soap operas same scenario for example YRKKH Akshra has more problems then Varsha. 
Some hopes!
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Very well said by feenie.  It is unfortunate that the show portrays one as a good family and the other as the bad one.  It is true that in real life you may seldom find such perfect good family and the another perfect bad family.

This should be taken as a show on TV only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridInfofan

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Amba even admitted to Hetal that Amrit would be a better mother to Hetal. Yet this arrogant woman will not change her attitude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index