Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

12th May Written update (Jhumroo drama)

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Brief Update

continues with dumroo revealing his love to family members - none were happy - dumroo asks them to start marrage preparations - kamla questions gau whether she is behind all this coz her son could never think of love and marriage kind of things - gau expresses her disapproval also on jhumka marrying a guy like dumroo - on hearing kamla's words dumroo gets furious and questions kamla why wouldnt he think of marriage and all ,he too has feelings and why none thought of his marriage while getting his two younger brothers married - continues questioning why everybody hates him - kamla with tears consoles him that they always had the idea of getting him married the only thing is they must find a girl who could love him and maintain family's reputation - dumroo doesnt listen and reiterates he wants to marry jhumka and starts throwing tantrums - murli goes and mellows him down by saying they love him more than anything - dumroo tells him that just like that he too loves jhumka and wants her if not his heart will break and jhumka's too - gau comes to the party ,slaps jhumka for spoiling her and her family's reputation and tells she would not let her sister also to become dil of this house where she herself is not treated properly and experiences only hatred - she pulls jhumka away from dumroo and takes her upstairs - our majnu (dumroo) looks helplessly at her - he follows them - gau on full form carries on her drama and tactically gets assurance from dumroo on marrying her sister by asking jhumka to pack her bag and get lost and blaming dumroo for being the reason of poor jhumka's name getting slandered - mirdala leaves jhumroo there and overhears their conversation - dumroo asks her to elope with him and live happily somewhere quoting examples from films - mirdala and jhumka not happy on hearing this - jhumka knocks him sense and comes with the idea of persuading bharti to coax family members for their marriage - dumroo agrees and happy for getting an intelligent girl like jhumka as his wife and leaves that place - episode ends on mirdala and jhumka expressing victory to each other.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirleppannumilweb***Anu***Rae24hashbrownaddicted1samirah23.Vrish.imagine-addictfuzzyfaceanna44

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
As much as I like JhumRoo, a whole episode dedicated to them was too much for me.

Frankly I got bored after the first ten minutes today.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eesha_786Rae24addicted1.Vrish.-JaZ-fuzzyface

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Oh dear!!!!  How to complicate something like this.  And I'm not getting Kamala - does she think that a normal girl would marry Dumroo?  Even Rupesh didn't offer Bharti to him!!!  And speaking of reputation, Jhumka couldn't further damage the reputation of a family that has Gau, Ashtami and Bharti as the bahus. LOL

Funnily enough, Gau's reaction is exactly what would be expected of a normal sis.  But here, when she acts normally, she's acting, and when she's plotting weird schemes, she's being herself.

I do wish Jhumroo had eloped i.e gone to a temple, gotten married, danced to some film songs and then come home w/ garlands, sindoor and all that stuff.  The look on everyone would have been priceless.  I hope BharLi leaves b4 Dumroo can convince her, so that the above happens Evil Smile

P.S. Rakhie, they have nothing left to show, and are just dragging the serial.  They can show re-runs of what things should have been the first time around, but somehow, that charm just ain't there.  Other than that, instead of saas-bahu, they'll show a baap-beta war b/w Murli & Murari, and a catfight b/w Mridala & Ashtik.  I'm just wondering how much time this serial has left?

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 May 2011 at 11:56am

eesha_786Rae24hashbrownaddicted1-JaZ-fuzzyface

eesha_786 Newbie
eesha_786
eesha_786

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@ vrish... i agree... i want them to show more episodes of murli and bharti... and forget these other 3 new characters theyve brought in... theyre bore me soo much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted1-JaZ-

eesha_786 Newbie
eesha_786
eesha_786

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
i only watch this serial coz of murli and bharti Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrown-JaZ-

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Oh dear!!!!  How to complicate something like this.  And I'm not getting Kamala - does she think that a normal girl would marry Dumroo?  Even Rupesh didn't offer Bharti to him!!!  And speaking of reputation, Jhumka couldn't further damage the reputation of a family that has Gau, Ashtami and Bharti as the bahus. LOL

Funnily enough, Gau's reaction is exactly what would be expected of a normal sis.  But here, when she acts normally, she's acting, and when she's plotting weird schemes, she's being herself.

I do wish Jhumroo had eloped i.e gone to a temple, gotten married, danced to some film songs and then come home w/ garlands, sindoor and all that stuff.  The look on everyone would have been priceless.  I hope BharLi leaves b4 Dumroo can convince her, so that the above happens Evil Smile

P.S. Rakhie, they have nothing left to show, and are just dragging the serial.  They can show re-runs of what things should have been the first time around, but somehow, that charm just ain't there.  Other than that, instead of saas-bahu, they'll show a baap-beta war b/w Murli & Murari, and a catfight b/w Mridala & Ashtik.  I'm just wondering how much time this serial has left?

Both Kamala and Bansi's reactions were funny.  They both looked at Dhumroo as if wanting to marry Jhumka was like wanting to marry something the cat had dragged in ROFL

A Jhumroo elopement would be worth watching. Thumbs Up

I agree there's nothing left.  And as that;s the case they should just get on with showing the baap-beta war.  Murari and co entered a few weeks ago now, and so far we've seen diddly squat of this mergers and aquisitions battle they've planned.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1.Vrish.fuzzyface-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Rakhie

As Vik said, I prefer a war b/w the villains, and let the heros live in peace.  So I'd rather have Mridala vs Ashtik, while Bharli is enjoying their 2nd honeymoon in whatever way they can conceive.

That makes the fights that much more entertaining, sorta like Karan vs Nandini in PKCM.

Rae24hashbrownimagine-addict-JaZ-Rakhie_08fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Yep I'm all for that.  I just wish they'd get on with it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.-JaZ-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index