sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hetal in bedis house without asking anyone started pooja in a mandir and as per punjabi's they wont have mandir's in house...so i dont think that she did correct.i mean she can pray her god in her mind ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wont say she was wrong,she was doing the pooja with good intentions and not to break sum rules,once a person is used to sumting u cant change,hetal is used to do pooja in morning,i tink its upto amrit to make hetal understnd punjabi traditions.
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with sherma...she had his own habits and all of a suden she cant change...
Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Hetal should feel really bad because of how Karan's family is treating her and how she and her family treated Mona...

She should be ashamed of herself...
aprathi thumbnail
No, , she's not. She knows ver well how the Hitler Ambaji rules in her house. If Mona had done the same thing in Gandhi house, there would have been a huge drama.
                 Actually hetal doesn't deserve all this good treatment from the Bedis. She has always been really mean to Mona from the beginning.  She has inherited a lot from her Phui.  Hope she doesn't try and break the Bedi family. If  she ever tries to do that , Karan and his family should kick her  out and  send her back to the Hitler house. She really deserves that. I never really liked her character. Mona was so stupid to get her married to her  cousin. 
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-aprathi

No, , she's not. She knows ver well how the Hitler Ambaji rules in her house. If Mona had done the same thing in Gandhi house, there would have been a huge drama.

Actually hetal doesn't deserve all this good treatment from the Bedis. She has always been really mean to Mona from the beginning.  She has inherited a lot from her Phui.  Hope she doesn't try and break the Bedi family. If  she ever tries to do that , Karan and his family should kick her  out and  send her back to the Hitler house. She really deserves that. I never really liked her character. Mona was so stupid to get her married to her  cousin. 

if mona wld have done the same thing at her house nobody wld have stopped her,after all its worship of god.amrit and vimmy tld ambaji they will accept hetal the way she is,she dint did sumting wrong yet.i dont tink she will ever like to break the family,and mona got karal married cause tehy used to luv each other.
aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Hetal shud have asked her in-laws...if not her in-laws than atleast her hubby whether she can keep a mandir in their room for the pooja...just doing what she wants is not right...after all you are getting married to a different religion so before doing anything you have to consult your partner..he knows about his family better than you yourself...
i think Hetal character is turning to be negative ... looking at the way she is behaving...first the mandir and then the cooking where she is show throwing all the onions...she knew all this before marriage...she should have get ready for this...
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree now hetal should realize how mona must have felt having to change to suit her in laws demands..

no offense but hetal will have to change too

I dont like though the religion aspect..ITs YOUR religion someone cannot tell you who to pray too.. thats your personal think tats why i dislike both families because both families told bahus to pray to THEIR God.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Hetal is getting a taste of Mona's life but do I think she is wrong if she wants a mandir? No! She has the right to worship her God
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My take is, Hetal was not wrong in her place. They had said they would accept her as she is, but she also needs to take heed at what Amba ji said (which was the right advise, though coming from a hypocritical person!! 😕)

Also, we have seen in episodes before, the Bedi family bowing towards hindus gods/goddesses when it was Mona and Anukalp getting married. Although I know most sikhs have strict policies against idol worship, they're not as bad and a whole lot more tolerant twoards Hindu worship then say a muslim family (so I would be a little surprised if they stopped Hetal from keeping a Mandir in their house...) A few of my sikh friends come into mandir's during our hindu festival times with complete ease, even with the consent of their strict sikh parents...so I really think it is a non issue (well for me anyway)...