India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Renuka is Jealous with Navya (Page 3)

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Renuka is not jealous! She's just a possesive sister!

She hasn't gone through all this when she was Navya's age and she knows the rules of her family and she doesn't want Navya to get into the trouble at all. She's trying to PROTECT Navya because she knows how innocent she is.

She can't be jealous at all!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Umm, IDT Renuka is jealous...I think she's being more over protective...remember she was the one who made navya go to the engagement and she called her early so she don't get in trouble and all that...plus she worried about navya going alone with other boys from college who she thinks may take advantage of Navya' innocence and all that...so its more of sibling protection than of sibling rivalry...if she was jealous then why would she help navya go to the engagement and tell her to come home early so dont get in trouble and all that...
Locked by Browser Lock.

anu17

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I think being an elder sister she is juz worried about her sis.
Every elder sis is extremely possessive about her younger sister.
Even I have an elder married sister n she takes a lot of care of me but she is not  rude like Renuka
infact, she is very understanding.
I think everyone should have an elder sis to take care n love them!

anu17

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Yes, I htink she's jealous - not viciously but definately at the sibling rivalry level. She was dealt with in a very strict manner and she doesn't like to see Navya getting the benefit of her parents loosening up a little.

Also quite a jealous, possessive sort who doesn't like it when things don't go her way. Confused Let's see how they develp the character.
Bubble

anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index