India-Forums

Jai Kumar's face- off with the judges on DID (Page 7)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dondy

Is anyone else afraid to see what happens tomorrow?

VERY! Omg I thought I was the only one. The forum seems pretty chilled about it.. I am really scared.I know the results, but the way things were shown in the promo, it looks really iffy. I wonder how the whole thing must have turned out, and I sort of feel bad for Amar that he was so confused standing there.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceThatOneGuy

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I don't no why I can't dislike Jai for watever he's doing... I just love his dance!! My god...he's an exceptional dancer! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its_Sash

I don't no why I can't dislike Jai for watever he's doing... I just love his dance!! My god...he's an exceptional dancer! 

Jai is a excellent dancer and even better choreographer but the the point is that you like jai for his dance and there is nothing wrong with that, even if he is rude after all this is dance competition. I like him for his dance to but i just don't respect him as much as i used to. 
esseesse IF-Sizzlerz
esseesse
esseesse

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hmm...so by chance I happened to watch this episode today. Jai's expressions seemed fake and uncalled for. He's a big time loser and of course, nothing but done for cheap publicity. Sucks big time.

ThatOneGuy

esseesse IF-Sizzlerz
esseesse
esseesse

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Its a case of ...like you call demanding respect. Respect is never demanded, its commanded. And what kind of so called backstage dancer did he create with a judge of caliber of shiamak dawar? Its absolutely disgusting and just cannot be digested...and more disgusting is the fact that because of him, the whole show turned stale. OK..if u claim that the track was played wrongly, wouldn't you have altered your dancing style and adapted to that track? This is nothing but blatant openly showiness of his weakness. A dancer is an artiste. Versatile, flexible and able to adopt to different styles when demanded or required. but sadly, this is nothing but just an insult to the art. Shame on you, JKN...and granted you apologised...but now it was too late...

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index