BenNevis

Goldie

BenNevis

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

well here is ur the end of gkd

ashish30sharma ashish sharma
@
I guss I wrote a poem on dis,n twittd as well,js 4u,wn m gone n smbdy smvr sez der livd a man,dts hw I'd like 2b rmembrd as

we wud always remember a gunda  by name of avdesh singh thakur  isnt it Cry
@red
Hey we did read this kinda tweet before but  then i thought after reading i felt he was talking about himself, not AST.
But then i also thought why would he say like that?
Now i understand he was talking about his character in the show GKD.AngryCryCryCryCryCryCry
After watching the SBS i did feel the same when they said she is PIhu. But in the end the BG said Arpita mar ke be jindha hai , ye kahani ki twist aur filmy twist.
Me thought after watching it few minutes back, in the end they will show its Arpi.
BTW how can he reveal the end so soon its two weeks still left then?
Actually he tweeted like this before.  
I got it. the tweet  is similar to the above in the last thread of Ashish tweet corner on 4th May.

Jaane ke baad mere,kisi aankh mein ho aansu mera,kisi hoth pe muskan meri,kisi kahani mein zikra mera to samjhunga ki main jiya tha..
4 May Favorite Retweet Reply

Edited by BenNevis - 15 May 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--chista-Prashu-yoga23priya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ashish tweets corner updated-2 (Page 7)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BenNevis

Goldie

BenNevis

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

lax dear itna tamasha ho gaya and we really missed u

and sow ashish started with ektakapoor film  
so its but natural only

but we all know how talented he is and he expresses with his eyes. so lets hope he has even better  roles in store for him ahead..

CB
I know his first film was jindagi tere naam.But not released yet .
The second film is LSD, its EK's producer.
I have laughed at Lax satire how loyal he was to her.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--yoga23priya

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@ Di- but still...Its not sure (May be m being too optimistic)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

coolguy3

coolguy3

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

well here is ur the end of gkd

@
I guss I wrote a poem on dis,n twittd as well,js 4u,wn m gone n smbdy smvr sez der livd a man,dts hw I'd like 2b rmembrd as

we wud always remember a gunda  by name of avdesh singh thakur  isnt it Cry

Thanks CB...Smile

So those were his own lines...wow...yes, it seems certain now that he will die and Pihu is not Arpita and Dev will magically appear at the end ...CryCryCry

When applied to Avi's life, those lines take the meaning to a whole different level...wow...wow and wow again...that is all I can say.

Imagaine n d Cv's hv totally ruined d show...n Avi dead n Pihu wid Dev ...total DISASTER...atleast here dey cud hv gn a Happy End AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry... d start was AVITA (ALIVE) so shd b d END CryCryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisVistaaSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

BenNevis

Goldie

BenNevis

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

@ Di- but still...Its not sure (May be m being too optimistic)

PrashuBig smile
Yeah, u r right, we shouldn't say what the ending would be.
But me felt Bj will shoot at Pihu , but Avi  will take that bullet to save her thus his end might be.
Still i dont want a sad ending. But his tweets making me scary.I wish he wont tweet about the show and he never revealed anything about the show until the last minute.

Did u see his tweet on 8th May,

V came in grand style will leave in grand style as well..prmise u gys,i wil giv u a prfrmce wich wil b etchd in ur hearts 4eva..

i dont know why i have been feeling it could be a sad ending, and he is preparing us for that.CryCryCry

Edited by BenNevis - 15 May 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaSidda8-Prashu-

coolguy3

coolguy3

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
May b if IMAGINE had not rushd 4 d show 2 END , v mite hv got a Happy Ending wid AVITA 2gether n their li'll Bal Gopals n Devi'sAngryAngryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevischistaSidda8

BenNevis

Goldie

BenNevis

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolguy3

May b if IMAGINE had not rushd 4 d show 2 END , v mite hv got a Happy Ending wid AVITA 2gether n their li'll Bal Gopals n Devi'sAngryAngryCryCry
Ha CG, for the first time after watching the SBS and his latest tweet i did feel its gonna be tragedy in the end. I wish they would concern for its viewers and now lost my hopes.
I dont understand why im negetive today? may be im unwell thats the reason i cannot think positively.WinkCry
Even though they r rushing they can show it a happy ending by Bj committ suicide after her exposing and Arpi disguised as Pihu to show Bj's true colours and dev is the part of the drama too to make Avi believe in Arpi in the end. How many scenes they do need to show that ?Just one epi, the second epi from last and the last one SR with nanna munaa bal gopal. WinkBig smile
Whether they show it or not , i will be happy with my imagination and rotten eggs for the channel.Angry for rushing to end such beatiful show and cast and crew.Cry

Edited by BenNevis - 15 May 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaSidda8

coolguy3

coolguy3

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by coolguy3

Ha CG, for the first time after watching the SBS and his latest tweet i did feel its gonna be tragedy in the end. I wish they would concern for its viewers and now lost my hopes.
I dont understand why im negetive today? may be im unwell thats the reason i cannot think positively.WinkCry
Even though they r rushing they can show it a happy ending by Bj committ suicide after her exposing and Arpi disguised as Pihu to show Bj's true colours and dev is the part of the drama too to make Avi believe in Arpi in the end. How many scenes they do need to show that ?Just one epi, the second epi from last and the last one SR with nanna munaa bal gopal. WinkBig smile
Whether they show it or not , i will be happy with my imagination and rotten eggs for the channel.Angry for rushing to end such beatiful show and cast and crew.Cry

Hey Sow... Wats wrong??????...Take Care

@ bold - I agree wid u they cud hv gn a Happy End but after As's tweet i doubt it b anythng but Happy end... atleast 4 d sake of viewers n their opinions Cv's cud hv gn d show a Happy End...they hv ruined d show completely now...

Then why do dey say dat v show wat viewers want ...bullshit crap AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.