Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

ashish tweets corner updated-2 (Page 16)

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

here is ur ans to gkd2

ashish30sharma ashish sharma dun wrry bot me dear,ill b fine..n sorry my dear so far drs no chnce n evn if der wil b I won't do it..
1 hour ago

someone asked ashish if there wud be season 2 of gkd and he ans there is no chance and if there is he wont do it

smart bandha hai i m  liking him even more Clap

Ya CB ekdam typecast ho jayega

I would like to see him in some out an out masti wala role

I think he will be fun to watch

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
u know swamin when gurmeet came as ram we feared he wud be typecast as ram only

still ppl like him as ramji but he  changed gears and is sort of some business tycoon in geet

though i dont know what story it has but he has proved he just cant be ramji only

same for ashish

he may want to explore different roles where he can prove his verstality as an actor

avdesh singh thakur is unique character not seen before and it shud remain unique

part two of gkd is not the ans  here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swamini5

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
cb...in start of gkd serial, thr was an article/interview of Ashish somewhr, that serial is his not main priority.he wants to do much in films, he told...& is waiting for an opportunity to act more in films.gkd had come just by his way, so he took it seems, & that time only he had told...that he will not do any serials more Confused

at initials someone or me had only posted it..now i can't find it in back pags
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Oh did he say so ??? Well good for him. His talent is too diverse to fit in the small screen. He must stick to doing movies only.
swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

cb...in start of gkd serial, thr was an article/interview of Ashish somewhr, that serial is his not main priority.he wants to do much in films, he told...& is waiting for an opportunity to act more in films.gkd had come just by his way, so he took it seems, & that time only he had told...that he will not do any serials more Confused

at initials someone or me had only posted it..now i can't find it in back pags

serials nahi karega to jayega kha

come yaar i am not trying to be rude here
 but his most of the fans are of TV

First 2 movies mein  he had a sma;l role

His got fame because of TV
don't u agree

sorry i am not trying to be rude here AS

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
ya initially he tried tv  and  ashu he also said the story is of a male protagnist  a strong one and other shows r female centric

and he got what he wanted and much more
swamin is right  he can do more shows on tv and tv has huge medium ratther than films now

he can do films yes bt he has to still go ahead and prove even more

srk came from theater and television and then moved to bigger on big screen

so lets wait and watch where his  life or destiny takes him

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Well Swamini ...Thats True ...I too have realised that once an actor comes to the small screen, it gets difficult for him to establish himself in the Movies. But then there are lots of examples of actors who hailed from small screen n are much sucessful in movies.

Ashish is a grt actor n somewhere i feel that his talent wud be wasted in the daily soaps. See GKD was an exceptional show as it was Male oriented. But rest all the other shows on TV are female oriented and have very less scope for the Male lead actors. Do u think Ashish wud ever be able to showcase his talents in shows where u have more of Kitchen dramas, women politics, etc Ouch

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@ swamini5 ...ur not rude..actually what u told here, we all had discussed same thing that time...we all had thought that serial we all watches, & in which movies he was, was hardly was noticed , then y he is still looking for movies?

we had a very long discussion on this back then, when in just a month of gkd, he was waiting for movie offers

@cb...yaa i agree with u..tv all see more then films...i am still trying to find his 2nd movie zindagi tere naam in cd storeLOL, now that store worker too tells me, thr is no such movie it seems OuchROFL..i told him star cast too Wink, but he says, no movie is released in that yr LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index