chista thumbnail
@ashish30sharma n I'm not sayin abuse da wrld,bt we hav 2 use it yeh:)it is here 4 our use,n if it gts worn out thrgh use dts anotha matta:)
in reply to ?
@ashish30sharma ashish sharma
@Dipsy547 use it wisely is wt I mean dear..
joliefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: chista

ashish30sharma ashish sharma
@
@IamEgypt11 plc Iv been fascinatd wid snce childhood..
flower_of_east flower
@
@ashish30sharma hv u been to egypt?
in reply to ?
@flower_of_east nope dear..ws 2bsy wid awaragardi n sports..

@bold ๐Ÿคฃ banda to bada satch bolta hai ๐Ÿคฃ

n i didn't knew that he too love rains , me too love rains but this time i think i have to wait for it๐Ÿ˜•

but he is enjoying rain mean not shooting for any thing till now

joliefille thumbnail

@ashish30sharma n I'm not sayin abuse da wrld,bt we hav 2 use it yeh:)it is here 4 our use,n if it gts worn out thrgh use dts anotha matta:)
in reply to ?
@Dipsy547 use it wisely is wt I mean dear..

di why are they talking about being abusive ๐Ÿ˜•

is thr anything about GKD language ๐Ÿ˜•

chista thumbnail
i m sure you guys will say why me is posting Ashish's Tweets... heheheh

first of all i m in bed & cudnt walk & sit more so my lappy is front of me & lying on my belly... then i cudnt do nothing except  searching net & reading book๐Ÿ˜•

second one  today is environment  day & i respect to nature & environment very much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

By chance i swinging  on tweeter & read Ashish's tweets . loved his views so follow  them  & post     for you time by time๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by chista - 12 years ago
joliefille thumbnail

first of all i m in bed & cudnt walk & sit more so my lappy is front of me & lying on my belly... then i cudnt do nothing except  searching net & reading book๐Ÿ˜•

second one  today is environment  day & i respect to nature & environment very much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

By chance i swinging  on tweeter & read Ashish's tweets . loved his views so follow  them  & post     for you time by time๐Ÿ˜†

me not wondering di , i m happy to read it ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanx for it , come on ccc Priya is OL too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

jineejiggs thumbnail
guys, Ashish said that once again dance show, what does it mean? is he participating in any dance show? need to know, can pls anybody give me the news

joliefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

guys, Ashish said that once again dance show, what does it mean? is he participating in any dance show? need to know, can pls anybody give me the news

@bold ๐Ÿ˜›

where? i love to see him dancing but if u are talking about few days old tweet then i think he was talking about some party moves๐Ÿ˜•

jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefille

@bold ๐Ÿ˜›

where? i love to see him dancing but if u are talking about few days old tweet then i think he was talking about some party moves๐Ÿ˜•

thank you, I thought he may be coming in any reality dance show as participant...kya life hain yaar, after GKD Ashish ki toh aish hi aish hain
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hey sarah good to see u. how are u feeling dear. 

joliefille thumbnail
Neha SarojTANVI BHATIA
hey Tanvi whre r u ? so after show what r u doing taking rest or having fun with friends ;-) i didn't like the end much ( but u n Ashish ji were fabulous as always. plz reply soon)
May 29 at 12:24am Like
2 people like this.

Sweta Anand agree with u neha even i did not like end of gkd.we miss u & ashish...plz come back soon on tv...
May 29 at 1:36am Like

TANVI BHATIA having sum gud tym with family n frnds :-)

hey guys this was Tanvi's last reply to me , god she came hardly ol n reply in few words :(