India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 12 May 11 (Page 10)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
good thing is, kaps is still khush minded about it and if i deduced rightly from your post regarding kaps interview, the role and drama failed to match his initial expectation when the narrated it to him, so perhaps  he wont feel bad it it closes shop...now only to see how  it ends 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
definately sumi, they showed nothing much on his character still he took limelight in show... They were too helbent for song sequences earlier and expecting show to work???

Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

definately sumi, they showed nothing much on his character still he took limelight in show... They were too helbent for song sequences earlier and expecting show to work???

hmm...and now better late than never phrase really didnt work out, sometimes its as you sow, so shall you reap...tehy didnt sow or should i say showLOL well Ouch

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Darshu diii... aapka idea mujhe dreamy kar gaya...

agar aisa hua na toh main zyaada gaaliyaan dungi unko... unhe pehle usey laane ko nahin hua...

and seeing the way they are not showing Nanda at all... at times i feel she's as evil as Godavari...

Juna04darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Sujju, main aisey dream dekhati rahati hoon... LOL

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

good thing is, kaps is still khush minded about it and if i deduced rightly from your post regarding kaps interview, the role and drama failed to match his initial expectation when the narrated it to him, so perhaps  he wont feel bad it it closes shop...now only to see how  it ends 
yes Usma... he clearly said that Sarja character has not been shown in the show as narrated to him... matlab it was somewhere during his disappearing act...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
ok didis, am too tired today...gotta go...good night...hope to see TT interview 2mro and comment on that 
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

hmm...and now better late than never phrase really didnt work out, sometimes its as you sow, so shall you reap...tehy didnt sow or should i say showLOL well Ouch
Yes Usma totally agree with you... they failed to realise who was generating the response and when they realised it was too late... everyday i see some new members getting excited over Sarja-Niru marriage... we can see it but does channel see it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index