Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Check out the new Vikraam N Betaal (Page 3)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

ohh guys pls spare arjun. bechare ko is category mein mat dalo.

even arjun has standards.
bingo!..LOL..thanks for understanding imtiaz!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHATheMummy_LeAbba

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by -Olly-

lol i think u din see properly!..LOL..arjun had the gun pointed to rajveer !..so he had to be like that!..with one hand he is pointing gun and with one hand handcuffing him!..i dun think there was some extra coziness!..everything was apt!..and arohi was feeling awkward coz it was none but her chachu!..so she was feeling guilty!..
i knew olly would come to rescue her ArjunnnTongue .i know that olly its a fun post n besides i initially did felt y was he so much chipkoing to chachu  Arjun's expressions were quite weird n funny in a way but i respect ur view .u r a great  Arjun lover
Tongue i knew it too that u wud say that its just for fun!..LOL..btw i was just expressing my views!..LOL...well i have to watch the epi again to see the wonderful chemistry btw chachu and arjun!..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

FRIENDS if some 1 can post their closeness pics n Arohis reaction it wud be a great help as my thakela browswer isnt helping 
i can post if u give me the proper linkLOL that link does not hav the scene u r talkin bout..LOL

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

ohh guys pls spare arjun. bechare ko is category mein mat dalo.

even arjun has standards.
thats for fun dear plz dont get offended .

WE ALL KNOW ARJUN IS 1000% STRAIGHT .NO DOUBT 

KMH-NASHA

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

FRIENDS if some 1 can post their closeness pics n Arohis reaction it wud be a great help as my thakela browswer isnt helping 
i can post if u give me the proper linkLOL that link does not hav the scene u r talkin bout..LOL
SORRY abt that shibz as i was watching back to back online  for other taapics as well galti ho gayi wait a min i ll get u the link

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 May 2011 at 11:38am

shibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i am not offended. but even joking or thinking about this especially of karan pukes me. this is meant to be for fun so we are having fun but i think i will join olly.

anyways rajveer disgusts me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbbashibz

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

i am not offended. but even joking or thinking about this especially of karan pukes me. this is meant to be for fun so we are having fun but i think i will join olly.

anyways rajveer disgusts me
theres no doubt abt Karan bro 's orientation .After all Kritz is in his life
i m glad u took my topic in jest Big smile
Rajveer disgust me even more i wish gauri maiyaa comes back n make his life hell

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 May 2011 at 11:46am

KMH-NASHA

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

lol i think u din see properly!..LOL..arjun had the gun pointed to rajveer !..so he had to be like that!..with one hand he is pointing gun and with one hand handcuffing him!..i dun think there was some extra coziness!..everything was apt!..and arohi was feeling awkward coz it was none but her chachu!..so she was feeling guilty!..
i knew olly would come to rescue her ArjunnnTongue .i know that olly its a fun post n besides i initially did felt y was he so much chipkoing to chachu  Arjun's expressions were quite weird n funny in a way but i respect ur view .u r a great  Arjun lover
Tongue i knew it too that u wud say that its just for fun!..LOL..btw i was just expressing my views!..LOL...well i have to watch the epi again to see the wonderful chemistry btw chachu and arjun!..ROFL
sachh muchi bata na olly Tonguedid u find  some  Kemishtry between Arjveer or some physicsROFL

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 May 2011 at 11:54am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index