Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update For Thursday - 12/05/2011 - T Arrested??? (Page 2)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Subbha for the wonderful updates!!

I enjoyed Bhuvana getting insulted real bad today by MM friend.  She doesn't even feel the least bit guilty or ashamed for what she has done.  It's too bad that Mr. Maari is going to tell MM about all this...I guess we need to wait again for the ex couple to see one another. 

As usual Laxman just stands there and says nothing.  He lets his wife act like a lunatic screaming for everything.  Today hinted to us that either Laxman or maybe Bhuvana will eventually come looking for Tulasi and they will help her.

Worse part today was AP.  And he was about to hit Tulasi!!!!!  I feel like punching that guy so bad!!  He should be grateful that TT offered to help his suicidal daughter but instead gets Tul arrested.  It's too bad that the other police officers are all playing a game with Tulasi.

Tulasi doesn't need to worry about the hospital bill now since AP can pay for that.  Happy to see Kanagu offering help like her brother.  But what if Charu hired him???  Kanagu always comes at the right time and now knows everything...but I hope Kumaran doesn't mess up the friendship betwenn TA and Kanagu.

This entire scene today was a deja vu moment.  It is really similiar to the entire mess of Tamil getting stabbed.  But Kumaran knows that no one liked to see TT separated and Tul in jail so I don't think he will repeat so scenes again. 

If Charu planned all this out then really hats off to her...but...when the truth comes out she will be poorly humiliated by everyone similiar to Vel. 

Like you guys I too was wondering that something bad is going to happen since TT were happy and Tamil kept saying Kuttima Kuttima.

Tamil always brings problems home and Paati did advise them.  I hope he is able to save her...though I think when he arrives the money people will be at his door asking for interest.

Overall this episode was good...just hope Tulasi receives justice soon because no one will watch Thendral with Tulasi in jail.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

moni_GrselviAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivalakshyamacornnTTfanPearl.Arizes.Nixkiesahi.

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Thanks for the excellent update!  The creative team has become completely bankrupt and devoid of meaningful plots to further the story. If the single point agenda is to make Thulz cry and undergo torture and then at a minimum there needs to a plotline that is cogent while taking creative liberties.  Today's episode is really lame and the series is becoming predictable, boring and repetitive.

Here we go again: T's journey map: Hospital -> Police Station-> Lock up / Detention Center ->Court House-> Bailed out by TA finally.  T's law stats: By last count T has visited Police station four time (education loan issue, Vel case, TA hit case, now APD case), court house 3 times (Vel case as witness,  TA hit case, VR issue) APD pending; Arrested twice ( TA hit case, APD case)  Phew '.

The cops seem to be thug and a criminal in uniform.  How can the cop arrest T without serving warrant just based on written compliant from AP without visiting the crime scene, inquiring APD and getting statement, not establishing whether it is homicide or suicide attempt. This whole APD track is becoming illogical.

After solving the issue hope TA doesn't start believing in GW words about T's ill luck which is going to be the next torture point.

Finally, TA will need a family tree diagram to decode T's relationship maze. 

Edited by acornn - 12 May 2011 at 11:58am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninspiritmoni_GAnnaJayrselvilakshyamTheivaRuby-86Thendral_USAmini_00TTfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkiesahi.

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for a wonderful and fast update. Clap

Thendral is now much better and interesting than what it was few weeks back. All these episodes are much better than watching Charu, GW and Lavanya episodes. 

All these police, jail ,MM& Kanagu meeting Tulasi in police station, Deepas mother yelling at Tulasi etc reminds us of VELs episodes but its not that tensed and worse like it was at that time.

Bcos first thing there is nothing wrong on Tulasis side. Second and most important TA is with her...so hopefully everything will go smooth I think.

If Divya opens her mouth and tells the truth then all this will just be a small twist and thendral will go back to the usual episodes again but if Divya is the stalker then things are going to be worse.

TA and T are going to be arrested. TA will not get that job. and T is going to suffer a lot in the hands of police. What if Divya says Tulasi forced me to drink poison and something like that then what will happen to Tulasi? Now no police is in favour of her. (May be is this what Charu meant by saying "avarukkum konjam kashtam varum but Tulasi will suffer a lot).

I dont know if I am thinking too much..but will have to wait and see.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJaykuttyponnuTheivaRuby-86ThendralfanTTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.Nixkiesahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Thank you Shubba Akka for the wonderful update! Big smile

Maari was good, he asked all that we were saying about Bhuvana, total shame to womanhood and motherhood, was an apt name for her given by Maari. I think Lakshman might start to search Thulasi without informing Bhuvana. This lady knows how to shut him up. But waiting to see Prabha to disown his mother for her disgusting life. He seems not to be after money like his mother. Tongue

The tortures to Thulasi are becoming repetitive like Kuttyponnu said, but we can see a different Thulasi in handling the problems, she did not sink in self-pity and started to cry, but was bold enough to talk back. Thumbs Up I don't think the director would let Thulasi go to jail again. He knows this definetly will not be accepted by the viewers. It is just the starting to make things go in favour of the heroine, don't think there will be any court scene. Confused

Hope AP changes in TT favour by next week. What could TA do to help his wife, i really don't understand. What would TA gain by killing his daughter, to add more problems and enemies to their list, wantedly?! Stupid AP and waste police officers. It is true that TA helped them to marry, but the decision was taken by APD and her hubby. How could they just like that blame TA for the whole thing? If it was not TA, they would have married in another way. This TA should stop having guilty feelings for every single thing, would solve many of their problems. But the chances are less to make things worse for them, i do hope for the best! Confused

Edited by Theiva - 12 May 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninspiritmoni_GElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanlakshyamRuby-86TTfanmini_00maha2usArizes.Pearl.Nixkiesahi.

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super fast update Shubba Smile

Sigh .. I was having little hopes for a twist from Kumaran that he will not show B as T's mom ..Angry

What a creature is Bhuvana  ...Dead  Became the worst character in this serial ...Angry
What a logic she has in deserting her husband and daughter .. just for wealth and big position in society .. Angry Why is it that very few people in this city know her past ? She is the so called chairman of a billion dollar profitable hospital .. No one sees her in the newspaper or TV and recognize her ?
Will money cover up everything ?  And of all , she is so arrogant and justifies her undignified acts and doesn't care a bit abt her child even after she knows that her child is suffering .. Impossible ...
Now it makes sense why they put in the beginning of serial that all scenes are imaginary and not real.. No one can imagine these things except our great Thendral team ...Angry

Star of the Day .. Mari ...Star

Now that B is saying that only Praba is her son.. Guess soon P will fly to Australia to see her Suchi .. and he might walk out if his parents don't agree for his marriage with Suchi ..and that might make B feel for and get support from T ...

And this police people .. they get angry that TT has messed up with APD.. But can't they guess that a killer will not try to save the victim ..And atleast after talking to the doctor and others in the hospital .. they cud have decided .. 
Now that APD is safe.. she can talk in support of TT .. and ofcourse Periyappa has to come and help TT .. And even GW might come running for her son .. and she will assume this is Charu's plan and might go against Charu if this APD case puts TA in big trouble,,

Edited by Thendralfan - 12 May 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86Theivalakshyammini_00TTfanArizes.Pearl.Nixkiesahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

I too have a feeling that AP might turn in favour of T and T , probably after learning about APD's husbd thru his daughter. But still its Day Dreaming..bcos he is a person who favours Anand's FIL...so Confused..

T will be at the PS till TA comes to know I guess or till APD opens her eyes.
1) APD will definetely talk in favour of T and T, if she is a spy, and will not agree togo with her dad, rather stay with T and T. By doing this she will be in good books of T and T, plus she can give updates about T and T 24/7, stalking them and they will never even get mild doubt on herDead. Summave they blv everyone, now after this they will blv her moreOuch

2) APD might go against T and TA wanting to give more guilty feelings to TA, there by TA would end up in jail saving T by saying she was not at all responsible. But still T might get the blame for poisoning...Confused...dunno what...Angry...In that case TA and T would deftly suffer as Charu said and if this was her plan then what is the use. Charu wants him to feel that love marriages are wrong decision and deny that he marrying T is wrong leaving her...how stupid that can be..Confused

But there might be a chance everything favouring T and T, that is AP and APD favouring them by undersanding them and taking the case back..But again Day Dreaming...lets C

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivalakshyamTTfanPearl.Nixkiesahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

In that case TA and T would deftly suffer as Charu said and if this was her plan then what is the use. Charu wants him to feel that love marriages are wrong decision and deny that he marrying T is wrong leaving her...how stupid that can be..Confused

Shubba Akka, you know a joke hereROFLROFL...Charu told a great great dialog to her athai darling GW before she leaves to UK...she said that TA will wait for her saying something like "nee thaan enaku ellame" nuROFL..when she arrives from UK...person who told this dialog is mental #1..person who heard this dialog all proud is mental #2...

Vel hugged TA, he gone invisible...VR hugged TA, Psycho gone invisible temporary...so pls TA go hug your mom & sister..so either of them can go invisibleConfused.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanTheivalakshyamRuby-86TTfanPearl.Arizes.sahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

@ Tanu - I wont be surprised if u gives us all a treat for not showing Psych for two weeks..So if she is not shown tmrw u can give us a treat..Tongue...how  happy I am that U need not rewatch just bcos to scold Psych,lol ur temperment is low and cool..

Edited by shubba - 12 May 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86TTfanNixkiesahi.

Go to top