Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Shubba for a wonderful and fast update. πŸ‘

Thendral is now much better and interesting than what it was few weeks back. All these episodes are much better than watching Charu, GW and Lavanya episodes. 

All these police, jail ,MM& Kanagu meeting Tulasi in police station, Deepas mother yelling at Tulasi etc reminds us of VELs episodes but its not that tensed and worse like it was at that time.

Bcos first thing there is nothing wrong on Tulasis side. Second and most important TA is with her...so hopefully everything will go smooth I think.

If Divya opens her mouth and tells the truth then all this will just be a small twist and thendral will go back to the usual episodes again but if Divya is the stalker then things are going to be worse.

TA and T are going to be arrested. TA will not get that job. and T is going to suffer a lot in the hands of police. What if Divya says Tulasi forced me to drink poison and something like that then what will happen to Tulasi? Now no police is in favour of her. (May be is this what Charu meant by saying "avarukkum konjam kashtam varum but Tulasi will suffer a lot).

I dont know if I am thinking too much..but will have to wait and see.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Shubba Akka for the wonderful update! πŸ˜ƒ

Maari was good, he asked all that we were saying about Bhuvana, total shame to womanhood and motherhood, was an apt name for her given by Maari. I think Lakshman might start to search Thulasi without informing Bhuvana. This lady knows how to shut him up. But waiting to see Prabha to disown his mother for her disgusting life. He seems not to be after money like his mother. πŸ˜›

The tortures to Thulasi are becoming repetitive like Kuttyponnu said, but we can see a different Thulasi in handling the problems, she did not sink in self-pity and started to cry, but was bold enough to talk back. πŸ‘πŸΌ I don't think the director would let Thulasi go to jail again. He knows this definetly will not be accepted by the viewers. It is just the starting to make things go in favour of the heroine, don't think there will be any court scene. πŸ˜•

Hope AP changes in TT favour by next week. What could TA do to help his wife, i really don't understand. What would TA gain by killing his daughter, to add more problems and enemies to their list, wantedly?! Stupid AP and waste police officers. It is true that TA helped them to marry, but the decision was taken by APD and her hubby. How could they just like that blame TA for the whole thing? If it was not TA, they would have married in another way. This TA should stop having guilty feelings for every single thing, would solve many of their problems. But the chances are less to make things worse for them, i do hope for the best! πŸ˜•

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update Shubba πŸ˜Š

Sigh .. I was having little hopes for a twist from Kumaran that he will not show B as T's mom ..😑

What a creature is Bhuvana  ...🀒  Became the worst character in this serial ...😑
What a logic she has in deserting her husband and daughter .. just for wealth and big position in society .. πŸ˜‘ Why is it that very few people in this city know her past ? She is the so called chairman of a billion dollar profitable hospital .. No one sees her in the newspaper or TV and recognize her ?
Will money cover up everything ?  And of all , she is so arrogant and justifies her undignified acts and doesn't care a bit abt her child even after she knows that her child is suffering .. Impossible ...
Now it makes sense why they put in the beginning of serial that all scenes are imaginary and not real.. No one can imagine these things except our great Thendral team ...😑

Star of the Day .. Mari ...⭐️

Now that B is saying that only Praba is her son.. Guess soon P will fly to Australia to see her Suchi .. and he might walk out if his parents don't agree for his marriage with Suchi ..and that might make B feel for and get support from T ...

And this police people .. they get angry that TT has messed up with APD.. But can't they guess that a killer will not try to save the victim ..And atleast after talking to the doctor and others in the hospital .. they cud have decided .. 
Now that APD is safe.. she can talk in support of TT .. and ofcourse Periyappa has to come and help TT .. And even GW might come running for her son .. and she will assume this is Charu's plan and might go against Charu if this APD case puts TA in big trouble,,
Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I too have a feeling that AP might turn in favour of T and T , probably after learning about APD's husbd thru his daughter. But still its 😍..bcos he is a person who favours Anand's FIL...so πŸ˜•..

T will be at the PS till TA comes to know I guess or till APD opens her eyes.
1) APD will definetely talk in favour of T and T, if she is a spy, and will not agree togo with her dad, rather stay with T and T. By doing this she will be in good books of T and T, plus she can give updates about T and T 24/7, stalking them and they will never even get mild doubt on her🀒. Summave they blv everyone, now after this they will blv her more

2) APD might go against T and TA wanting to give more guilty feelings to TA, there by TA would end up in jail saving T by saying she was not at all responsible. But still T might get the blame for poisoning...πŸ˜•...dunno what...😑...In that case TA and T would deftly suffer as Charu said and if this was her plan then what is the use. Charu wants him to feel that love marriages are wrong decision and deny that he marrying T is wrong leaving her...how stupid that can be..πŸ˜•

But there might be a chance everything favouring T and T, that is AP and APD favouring them by undersanding them and taking the case back..But again 😍...lets C
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

In that case TA and T would deftly suffer as Charu said and if this was her plan then what is the use. Charu wants him to feel that love marriages are wrong decision and deny that he marrying T is wrong leaving her...how stupid that can be..πŸ˜•

Shubba Akka, you know a joke here🀣🀣...Charu told a great great dialog to her athai darling GW before she leaves to UK...she said that TA will wait for her saying something like "nee thaan enaku ellame" nu🀣..when she arrives from UK...person who told this dialog is mental #1..person who heard this dialog all proud is mental #2...

Vel hugged TA, he gone invisible...VR hugged TA, Psycho gone invisible temporary...so pls TA go hug your mom & sister..so either of them can go invisibleπŸ˜•.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Tanu - I wont be surprised if u gives us all a treat for not showing Psych for two weeks..So if she is not shown tmrw u can give us a treat..πŸ˜›...how  happy I am that U need not rewatch just bcos to scold Psych,lol ur temperment is low and cool..

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyam

If Divya opens her mouth and tells the truth then all this will just be a small twist and thendral will go back to the usual episodes again but if Divya is the stalker then things are going to be worse.

If she is the stalker, definetly it would be the worst case for TT  until she changes her mind to talk in favour of them. Even if APD reveals that she is the stalker arranged by Charu, i think only Thulasi might come to know about it (like it was with Gutter and psycho) and not TA. I don't want them to repeat again the similar story, but afraid they would do the same way. Even if Thulasi decides to let TA know about the spy of his Sakhi, the two disgusting females would twist the whole story in favour of them as they are capable of it. Our great hero will come to know about everyone being against him only at the end when the much much awaited climax for Charu's track is shown, will take months by the look at it.  Kumaran makes sure that always someone chages into a good character through Thulasi, would be good as well if it is AP and APD without making them suffer for a long time. 

@Tanu:
Funny comment about psycho...the plan of Charu definetly has to fail again once she returns from UK, so that she might decide to harm Thulasi. Even if Gutter should blame Thulasi's Dhosham for the whole thing, TA will only be more worried about his wife and would try to protect her even more, either way everything is going to strengthen TT's bond like you told few days ago, as  the team's never fails to show the love between TT! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update with an apt title.

@acorn -- reflected my thoughts on today's episode. With C gone temporarily, the creative team doesn't seem to think and the entire sequence seems a complete repetition of what happened during Vel's case. The only difference is that T is bolder and has someone to help her. It is pure irritation for us to see the same set of sufferings that T has to undergo. Not sure how many viewers wud like to see T/TA in PS and court again and again. It definitely doesn't elicit sympathy from viewers anymore and instead TRPs may go down!!!

@thendralfan -- true that only this creative team can come up with such an imaginary and illogical idea of a mother not even having a tinge of guilt abt her past life and infant daughter. Never have I ever seen a worst character in any of other serials! (Even Anjali -- pure evil character in Athipookal cares for her son!)
Bhu seems to have only love for money, not for any human being including Lax/Prabha/T/MM).
All she loves is money which Lax has! Prabha just happens to be the son of Lax who has money. TA sure has to decipher the maze of relationships that T has now! Bhu is devoid of even the feelings that Lax has for T . I'm sure that Lax won't remain indifferent and will search for T to help her (as he did try for TPS' mom). How did a dominant, arrogant woman who left her infant daughter win over this Lax? He is clearly able to discern Bhu's character, her arrogance, and ego. Bhu leaving MM for Lax is money; what reason does Lax has for leaving TPS? Or did TPS leave Lax as he had an affair with this shameless woman? If bhu was married to MM, most likely she is not from a millionaire family or so well educated. How did she become a chairman of a large hospital while Lax is a salaried doc there? Being a VIP, doesn't her pic appear nowhere in TV/papers to be noticed by anyone? Now that the media has grown so much, wouldn't have T /MM got noticed by anyone??? Cannot believe how this team came up with a wonderful character like Bhu! Hmm... Viewers shud never ever question / notice logic in these serials.
The worst and ironical part was Bhu talking about "Drogham" if she helped T!!! Does she even know what "drogham" means?? She did the greatest drogham ever leaving her hubby and kid and the word should not be even coming out of her dirty mouth.

Mari did prove that he is a true friend of MM.

I sometimes feel that T/TA deserve this kind of suffering for taking a very stupid decision of having a stupid, stranger girl at their home in the midst if all their problems, esp when her hubby is a drunkard who threatened them. Now, they can do all the romance in the jail cell. I hope the girl wakes up, opens her father's eyes to truth and helps T/Ta out. As for APD, he didn't care for his daughter/bothered abt her after she was married. He doesn't care that his daughter is hospitalized and struggling for life. He just wants to take revenge on Ta as his ego was hurt that TA married off his daughter to her lover!! 

All the events are illogical/unreal abt how T is taken to PS, no warrant served, no enquiry, and no procedures followed whatsoever!

Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

If she is the stalker, definetly it would be the worst case for TT  until she changes her mind to talk in favour of them. Even if APD reveals that she is the stalker arranged by Charu, i think only Thulasi might come to know about it (like it was with Gutter and psycho) and not TA. I don't want them to repeat again the similar story, but afraid they would do the same way. Even if Thulasi decides to let TA know about the spy of his Sakhi, the two disgusting females would twist the whole story in favour of them as they are capable of it. Our great hero will come to know about everyone being against him only at the end when the much much awaited climax for Charu's track is shown, will take months by the look at it. 

May be APD is not a stalker and i may be completely wrong but I am just thinking what if she is?
Because why should she suddenly come into T and TAs house and cause problem? may be the director wants to confuse us.

But if she is the spy appointed by Charu then she will say its because of Tulasi she drank poison. Then everybody will go against Tulasi..even the neighbours who helped Tulasi.
T & TAs name will get spoiled. T will suffer in Jail and TA might suffer in the hands of Kandu vatti kumbal. This is what exactly Charu wants. The more TA suffers the more he will think its because of Tulasis dhosham.  Charu might even spoil the job offer that TA might get and make him suffer financially. Charu may be thinking that the more problems comes in T and TAs life they will seperate.

Anyway romba kozhapikaren  its better to  just watch wats coming in Thendral next πŸ˜›
Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba for the update. what else is new? The usual Thul torture , Thul bash routine by gutter mouthsI( GWsuper, Gw delux and GW budding(d's mom)) spewing venom at her.Dir Kumaran's day is made. He can sleep peacefully.
As for Bhuvana it is all clear for us who her daughter is. But still I have little Alpa asai in a corner of my heartπŸ˜† that BHuv being a greedy woman grabbed the most beautiful baby Thul from the hospital, leaving behind her own ugly charu. After this switch she had better opportuniies for upgrading herself with Lax which she grabbed leaving behind the stolen baby. That is why she has no affection for Thul. This is just my alpa santosham.