I want Aham to take Gopi again

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
to the mandir n when rashi tries to come i want aham to say  rashi you go with your husband n spend some time with him i am taking my wife to the mandir ,  it will be cute especially if stanley is there n then when aham brings gopi back home he will look over to rashi its funny how no cow dung got on gopis feet today, kokila will pull her pallu n smile , n hetal will look shocked looking at rashi, Gopi will be in lala land ðŸ˜†

ok i have gone into lalala land😃
Suk stop taking me into lala land am fed up with Gohem. i can't trust them anymore
haha...this is just in dreamland...well only for now...but it wud be supeeerrr cooolll to see it.
koki's proud face. gopi in lala. ahem smiling? hetal smile+shock. and rashi open-mouthed with total shock and even may faint.
Originally posted by bharat9

haha...this is just in dreamland...well only for now...but it wud be supeeerrr cooolll to see it.
koki's proud face. gopi in lala. ahem smiling? hetal smile+shock. and rashi open-mouthed with total shock and even may faint.
it would be nice whereas kinjal will be sorting out her faye sass n aham n kokila sorting out rashi😆
and hope hetal wont think of something else when rashi faints.
Originally posted by bharat9

and hope hetal wont think of something else when rashi faints.
jigggar dikra how you have become so responsible that you are going to have your own children  theres jigar thinking not mine i havent done anything😆
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I saw want this to happen.
Nafisa what are you doing up so late?  i cant wait for that to happen rashi n urmilla will be wanting the earth to swallow them up😆
Oh Suk not only have you gone into lala land but you seemed to have taken my with you. Oh how I wish this would happen.
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Suk stop taking me into lala land am fed up with Gohem. i can't trust them anymore
HAve faith ...I hope ahem is smart enough to figure it out and fall in love with gopi ...slowly   ... isn't that waht we all wnat.