Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 12th May 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [31.43%]
41 [58.57%]
7 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Of the group, Vaishu bugs me the most. Imagine saying, just drop some ice in his tea and he's good to goAngry I really dont feel a thing for her. I wish she goes back to the fraudOuch  Vinod is like the brother a girl wishes she never getsLOLLOL Today he showed some spineShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27bhallaroxarchanamanav

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

How I wish Manohar was actually enjoying his drink and his mates and not actually working for this ungrateful , good for nothing family ..They were  treating him like a dog today .They never even treat Manju this bad , even though she makes  schemes after shemes to ruin the family ..Honestly  , Vaishali , Vinod and Varsha are just unbearable ...Thumbs DownDead ...
He only has Manav who loves him and respects him the way he deserves to be  respected ...

Archu too was misunderstanding him first but she was not indifferent , she was in pain and crying and the minute she found the truth she just wanted to be  there for her  daddy ...

Very true Tanya Di, notice how disrespectful Vaishu was when she refused to warm up his tea. I understand Manjusha's excuse she was in a hurry but I did not expect this from Vaishu at all. Vandu is way more civilized than the K siblings. Even Vinod did not speak up for his father. And Sulochana just watched her husband get treated this way, she never said to Vaishu sternly to warm up his tea. She just sat there. ArMan are great today. Loved how Archana showed concern for her father today. Manav was a great SIL to MAnohar too. I loved how he was firm with Archana saying I know Baba could nver get drunk. He is a great son in law. VInod has a bit too much trust on his saas. No wonder he gave Rasika the list. Doesn't he know of her tricks? What wikll Rasika do this time to Manav?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27star_wars

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Of the group, Vaishu bugs me the most. Imagine saying, just drop some ice in his tea and he's good to goAngry I really dont feel a thing for her. I wish she goes back to the fraudOuch  Vinod is like the brother a girl wishes she never getsLOLLOL Today he showed some spineShocked

Agree completely with you starwars.I did not like Vaishu today. The way she was so uncaring to her father was unbearable. She talked back to her mother and did not warm up his tea. Honestly if she were a kid she should have had a timeout for saying thisAngrySulo just sat there doing nothing. Loved how MAnohar slammed the thing on the sink in front of Sulo. My vote goes to Manav today for being the only one with the soft heart toward Manohar. Him and Manohar share more than just a son in law and father in law bond. I think Manohar treats Manav more than a son in law and proabably even respects Manav more than his own son. Because Vinod has done nothing to help his father, he just sitsa around all day obeying his little sisters. I loved Manav today.Smile

shootingstar27star_wars

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Agree completely with you starwars.I did not like Vaishu today. The way she was so uncaring to her father was unbearable. She talked back to her mother and did not warm up his tea. Honestly if she were a kid she should have had a timeout for saying thisAngrySulo just sat there doing nothing. Loved how MAnohar slammed the thing on the sink in front of Sulo. My vote goes to Manav today for being the only one with the soft heart toward Manohar. Him and Manohar share more than just a son in law and father in law bond. I think Manohar treats Manav more than a son in law and proabably even respects Manav more than his own son. Because Vinod has done nothing to help his father, he just sitsa around all day obeying his little sisters. I loved Manav today.Smile

Talking about time out if she was a kid, even as an adult, I would be scared to even talk back to my parents.  I can't even dream of saying what she said.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

ice tea for mano now onwards..LOL..people drink it over here..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

You are so right .I just cannot stand vaishali at all...not even this little bit .Badtameez  ladki , no matter what , how dare she talk to her father  this way ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27star_warsbhallaroxarchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I tell you , after watching Pavitra Rishta , it is a scary thought to be a shareef person ...just look at Manohar , Manav , Satish , and Archana and you would know what I mean D'oh

For me these are the only shareef guys in this show , the rest of them are all users ...Angry
Just their degrees of being users is different ..
Oh yes, Madhuri also is in the shareef lot ...Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 May 2011 at 5:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27star_warsarchanamanav

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

ice tea for mano now onwards..LOL..people drink it over here..Confused

True UshaLOLLOL Ice tea is nice but this brat vaishu was mocking him like saying he's drinking alcohol.

archanamanavTanyaz

Go to top