Rating : "Ek Khataranak Ishtehaar" (12 May)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Rate. (Episode 24) (Thursday)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Rate the episode and also comment

Team : Amit,Saloni and Veer

Discus about the episode here
enjoyable episode...gr8 performance by Amit, he ws really very believable as cop...veer was good as well...the chase scene at the end was also good ...but i felt saloni was weak in the few seconds of action scene, the way she elbowed the criminal was weak...and didnt understand why wd Amit ask Saloni  not to come to help in apprehending the criminal...i mean, she is a cop, right??

but today the cops tried to unearth clues themselves and that was good...unlike last time they didnt run to Surya with stupid questions.

Good episode on the whole.
yes it was a better episode comparable to their last episodes...

I liked the episode a lot. It was good and like daisy_luvs_ff said the team tried to solve the case themselves a bit as well. I really liked the card house and card trick sequence. It was cool. I can't make a card house with my eyes open and Surya sir made such a big card house. πŸ‘
excellent episode...Amit...day by day...you are rocking and rocking...and rocking...unfortunately its going to end soon...but you are too good as a cop and i hope i get a chance to see you in more action roles in future...i will love to see you in action and romance like char of bollywood hero...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
amit u were rocking fab episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘