Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday we saw Arjun was ready to tell Arohi's plans to Rajvir and realize that he would not let Arohi or their love to be mocked at. Today, when he saw the rescue plan underway and Arohi coming to free him, he still persisted and asked her to not go through with it. I love the strength in his character.. he wants to stick to his promise and yet will not let Arohi break the law. But finally, he did it, only to support Arohi because for him, her efforts and emotions took a higher spot than his own. What do you think? Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
well we have already seen that when it comes to arohi he doesnt even give a second thought!..he loves arohi and can do anything for her!..❤️
Ditto Aksh!! great topic⭐️...and yeah i too loved arjun today...he doesn't want arohi 2 go the wrong way to save him by breaking the law n going against her chachu hu is a police officer but at the same time he didn't want arohi's love to b mocked n for her to get caught n back into her house...the love arjun has for arohi is unconditional...it's selfless...loved it❤️...and then love how arjun gave in just for arohi n escaped wid her..:D
beautiful post..KMH is all about this only..der world revolves around each other..
Aww lovely post..Arjun's mohabbat whether in season 1 or season 2 has been out of the world..He can do anything for Arohi..can't see his Arohi losing in any way😳 n Arohi also has proved it now😳
aksh sorry but you wrote arjun where you meant to write rajveer.

but you are right thats why love is blind.and arjuhi go to all lengths for each other.
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Yesterday we saw Arjun was ready to tell Arohi's plans to Arjun and realize that he would not let Arohi or their love to be mocked at. Today, when he saw the rescue plan underway and Arohi coming to free him, he still persisted and asked her to not go through with it. I love the strength in his character.. he wants to stick to his promise and yet will not let Arohi break the law. But finally, he did it, only to support Arohi because for him, her efforts and emotions took a higher spot than his own. What do you think?
ditto!!
He was still so worried for her even though he was confident just mins earlier that she will come to get him,  loved that scene.
aww...very lovely post...arjun can do anything 4 arohi anything..😳they both proved kitani mohabbat hai...❤️
He is very protective of her and I LOVE him for that :)