Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

13/05/11/CD+CC (Page 27)

kkmouli IF-Dazzler
kkmouli
kkmouli

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 2686

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Originally posted by mansi95

zaaru wen did u become maid??ShockedShocked..are u following slov's footstepsShockedShocked

@mouli-i have a friend whose name is "sai bharat"LOLLOL

@sammy- u der jaaan..me waiting for the translation..by the wayboss assured to gimme the translation but i dun see her ..ConfusedOuch
 
Now i cant like u... but u know i love u.. btw BOSS promised me as well.. but she is busy na so ill let her of..
 
Mouli-Bharat... NICE...Big smile
 
Sam??

ohhh !!Embarrassed
thankyou thankyou!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratq

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 14121

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkmouli

Originally posted by zaara25

Originally posted by kkmouli

Originally posted by zaara25

don worry gals, i fell down from my bed again... thud on floor... MY ASS IS IN PAIN NOW... *OUCH*

ohhh babaji!!!!
plz kuch kejiye is ladki ka!!!
already u have sprain in ur leg and
again is it necessary to do such feets!!!
darling be careful!!!
 
Kya karo.. im getting older jaan.. im actually 81... 21 is just a cover...CryOuch

ohh so u r 81!!!
then y to cover ur age??!!!Wink
 
Many here are too young.. so i made myself younger, since i love to be known as young... Wink but reality is different...CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmouli

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 14121

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkmouli

Originally posted by zaara25

Originally posted by mansi95

zaaru wen did u become maid??ShockedShocked..are u following slov's footstepsShockedShocked

@mouli-i have a friend whose name is "sai bharat"LOLLOL

@sammy- u der jaaan..me waiting for the translation..by the wayboss assured to gimme the translation but i dun see her ..ConfusedOuch
 
Now i cant like u... but u know i love u.. btw BOSS promised me as well.. but she is busy na so ill let her of..
 
Mouli-Bharat... NICE...Big smile
 
Sam??

ohhh !!Embarrassed
thankyou thankyou!!!
 
Bhrali(your names together like maaneet)
 
NICE??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmouli

kkmouli IF-Dazzler
kkmouli
kkmouli

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 2686

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Originally posted by kkmouli

Originally posted by zaara25

Originally posted by kkmouli

Originally posted by zaara25

don worry gals, i fell down from my bed again... thud on floor... MY ASS IS IN PAIN NOW... *OUCH*

ohhh babaji!!!!
plz kuch kejiye is ladki ka!!!
already u have sprain in ur leg and
again is it necessary to do such feets!!!
darling be careful!!!
 
Kya karo.. im getting older jaan.. im actually 81... 21 is just a cover...CryOuch

ohh so u r 81!!!
then y to cover ur age??!!!Wink
 
Many here are too young.. so i made myself younger, since i love to be known as young... Wink but reality is different...CryCry

hmmm...
then i'l call u granny!!!WinkLOL
is dat okay??!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratq

kkmouli IF-Dazzler
kkmouli
kkmouli

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 2686

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Originally posted by kkmouli

Originally posted by zaara25

Originally posted by mansi95

zaaru wen did u become maid??ShockedShocked..are u following slov's footstepsShockedShocked

@mouli-i have a friend whose name is "sai bharat"LOLLOL

@sammy- u der jaaan..me waiting for the translation..by the wayboss assured to gimme the translation but i dun see her ..ConfusedOuch
 
Now i cant like u... but u know i love u.. btw BOSS promised me as well.. but she is busy na so ill let her of..
 
Mouli-Bharat... NICE...Big smile
 
Sam??

ohhh !!Embarrassed
thankyou thankyou!!!
 
Bhrali(your names together like maaneet)
 
NICE??

ohh god u have already strtd..LOL
hmm..
well its nice bt think abt othr alternatives?!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratq

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 12810

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
mouli zaaru is gonna faint for sure now..dun call her granny...LOLLOL

@zaaru- i love u too jaanHug
zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 14121

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkmouli

hmmm...
then i'l call u granny!!!WinkLOL
is dat okay??!!LOL
 
CryCryCry
 
U calling me grandma...CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkmouli

kkmouli IF-Dazzler
kkmouli
kkmouli

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 2686

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

mouli zaaru is gonna faint for sure now..dun call her granny...LOLLOL

@zaaru- i love u too jaanHug

okay zaaru i'l not cal u granny!!!
dnt faint again!!!
u r my sweet darling!!!Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index