12thMay WU, Dev-Pihu's Wedding Fixed/Avi Shattered

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Good Evening All 'Welcome to Today's Written Updates.

The scene opens at Pihu's place where she is cooking the lunch. Mami says that she cooks better than her. Pawan comes n teases her that 'U never cooked anything ever bfr. Seems someone special is coming for lunch. Pihu blushes and the door bell rings. She goes running to open the door. Its Dev. Pihu sees her n starts blushing (What is the need to blush 'to hurt us) 😡Dev laughs at her cuz theres something on her hair. Pihu says that she was making the dough so it's the atta. She blushes n runs away from there. Dev comes in and sits with the whole family. (Mama, Mami n Pawan)

All three of them stare at him continuously and he gets uncomfy. He asks 'what is the matter'where did Pihu go. Pawan says she's making kheer for u. Mamai says '.Not jst tht , she's cooked the whole lunch herself. Dev smiles. Mami shakes Mama and he asks Dev 'What do u think about Pihu ? Dev is surprised n says '.She's good, intelligent and very sensible. Mamai says '.Then why don't u hold her hands for the whole of ur life. Dev is shocked n says '.I didn't mean tht. Pawan says 'Mr Lawyer, stop pretending as we can read ur heart on ur face. U want to marry her. Dev blushes n says '.But u must ask Pihu first. Pihu is standing behind a pillar n smiling n blushing. Mami says 'She is ready for the marriage. Dev is happy n says me too. (Nooo!!!)😭

Pihu gets happy to hear this and Mami gets sweets for Dev from her temple. She says '.Its Ekadashi today n lets all of us go to take blessings from God after lunch. Pihu n Dev exchange an eye-lock filled with love. (And I felt like breaking my tv screen into pieces)😡🤢

At the temple, Mama n famile have come for worship. Pihu n Dev standing together. Suddenly Avi comes there with his goons, unaware of Pihu's presence at the temple. He leaves his goons back and comes in to take blessings frm God. He enters to see Pandit asking Pihu n Dev to hold their hands. Pihu keeps her hands above Dev's and Pandit keeps some flowers and sprinkles flowers on their hands. They offer the flowers to god, together. Avi is standing and watching all this, confused. 😭😭

After Mama n Family leave, Avi comes there n asks the pandit'.Which puja were they doing here. Pandit replies '.By God's grace, this family's daughter's marriage has been arranged. They had come for blessings with their To-be Son in law. Soon both are getting married. Avi is shattered to hear the news. He looks at God with tears in his eyes and says '.No This is not possible 'This is jst not possible !!!!! (Heart rending performance by Ashish)⭐️⭐️ He goes back to the goons, sad n broken, sits in his car n leaves. 😭

Break

Avi kicks open the door of Pihu's house and comes straight to pihu, who is standing near the dinning table. Avi has so much love n pain in his eyes to see Pihu. He tells her that '.What is all this. Why are u doing all this Arpita ?? Don't u know how much I love u ??? I know I did a mistake and am Sorry for it ..Have been begging u to forgive me but how can u do this ?? Don't u remember that u are already married ?? We are united for births, then how can u even think of getting married to someone else ?? Pihu is shocked n scared to see n hear Avi. Avi has brought a packet with him n he takes out Arpi's wedding attire from it. He puts it on Pihu n says '.See do u remember this ? This is ur wedding dress which u wore while entering me house with me. See this'These are the bangles that Amma gave u after our marriage'.And most of all see this ..Its the symbol of our Love n Marriage 'Ur Mangalsutra. What do u have to says about all this?? How can u forget that u are my wedded wife?? (Oh My God ...Wat a terrific acting by Ashish 😲👏👏 I was speechless n had tears in eyes to see the scene)😭

Pihu looks at the things n says 'What are u talking ?? I don't understand u and what nonsense is all this ?? Get  out of my house. (How can u be so rude with him ...he's so innocent n cute) 😡

Avi looks at her in anger. He has so much pain in his eyes to hear Pihu. He looks into her eyes n says '.Fine !!! So u find all this Nonsense ' Okay then keep one thing in ur mind. U want to marry the man ?? Go get married to him. But bfr u put the garland on him, u'l have to stamp over from my Dead body to reach him. (Oh no Avi 'Plz don't says so 'Don't know abt this girl but i wud break off to see tht) 🥺

Avi leaves in anger and Arpi stands there crying, to hear Avi n seeing those things which Avi handed her.

Break

Avi's goons have brought Dev to the haveli n gun pointed him. Dev asks 'Who are u and wat do u want from me? Avi tells him 'Am Avdesh Singh Thakur n I heard tht u are going to marry my Arpi. I don't like that. Dev says 'Oh so u are the one who has brought all the trouble to Sir's family. I am not scared of such road side Goons like u. Chulbul shouts at Dev but Avi stops him. Avi says to Dev'. Look am talking to u politely so don't force me to behave like an animal with u. She is my wife n already married. Just get away of her life. Dev says 'She's my childhood friend n I love her. Avi yells to hear tht . Says ' Don't u dare. She is my Arpita n don't make me use my own ways to deal with u. Just do wat I say. Goons take Dev away n Bj stands listening to the whole convo frm behind. (I wonder howcome do these ppl don't realize someone hiding n watching them) 😕

Bj comes to Pj and says 'This Dev has come as an opportunity for us. Pj says 'I didn't get u n Bj replies how do make u understand Pj. She tells him her plan of action in Mute n pj says Yes. (Once again Bj playing her evil wicked games ...and the blame wud come to Dear Avi)😡😭

Precap

Pawan opens the door of his house to see a packet lying down. He gets it in n opens it n takes out Dev's shirt, drenched in blood. Pihu takes the shirt n recognizes it. She cries n shouts Dev !!!!

Edited by _nandini - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
thank you nandu dii😊

was hardly waiting for yr update di...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nooo i dont think she said that

no did i hear wrong kyaa  😭

i thought she said  these are my clothes

oh no i was so excited

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lalita u saw the precap right

what did she say

i thought she said yeh to mere kapde hai  oh man oh no  did i over react  🥺😭
--Lalz-- thumbnail
diii... she said dev's  kapde not her's

Edited by lalitha_92 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
oh no  

i heard  she said yeh uske kapde hai

oh man  sheesh 🥺

bekaar mein i got excited 😭

sorry all i may hv misheard and thought to tell all

baahhh😡
Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail
still i dont get.. hw the story ll take further😕

is pihu is arpi or not???

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u  nandu  for the lovely up date😊

i v nt seen the epi yet  but  wondering why when pihu look at avita's wedding pic didnt be calm &  again screamed at avi?!

she shud think about this & shud  understand everything about her 
similarity to avi's wife ha?😕she must understand avi's situation  if she isnt arpita na?

crazy gal😡 
Edited by chista - 12 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail
hii chista diii...

avi just showed the wedding dress to pihu not pic diii..
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nandini

Then why don't u hold her hands for the whole of ur life. 😭

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣...mami had me in splits with this line...i nearly choked on my coffee!!!  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣...that was direct to the point...!! ha ha... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

JAZ