Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Time for a new role for MIK? (Page 2)

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

Definitly a macho role - cop is fine, don is fine, a business tycoon is fine - whatever it is the character should be well written, king of his domain kind of role. 

Rudra started out as a very promising role but somewhere along Rudr got severely butchered, it became anything but a macho roleConfused  

Yes, a macho role for the most dashing hero of Indian TV.  Unfortunately his role in Sangini has turned out to be a silly puppet, with no strength in character.  he needs to get out of it and concentrate in his career.  Try to do a macho, Don, business tycoon, cop or tough guy role.  

@locman: Sangini has done a disservice to MIK's character.  The storyline and his character sketch are both bogus.  There is no strong foundation for the character.  Let's see if he can choose his next role judiciously, keeping in mind that these lovey dovey loverboy image needs a makeover.  But first Sangini needs to end. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrThamesriverLaila2009ShineonDarine1980

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Sure I Would Love To Him With Suhasi. She's My Favorite Actress Too. Apart Of Binny, Sukriti and Ratan.

Thanks! I have seen Ratan in Agle Janam, but I will have to check out Sukriti from her website.
Amrita0901 Groupbie
Amrita0901
Amrita0901

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinaroy

Hey All,

I was wondering that since MIK has established his image in a romantic role, how about switching over to a new role in his next project?  I would like to see him as a daredevil tough cop from Mumbai Police (supposed to be the best police force in India).  With his dashing looks and heavy voice, i think he will fit in that role very well.  

And who do you think would look best opposite him  (Leaving aside Additi, Binny and Neha Bamb please)?  I like Suhasi Dhami from YMGGK.  She is tall, smart, good looking (with an intelligent face), not to mention she is carrying the load of a nonsensical serial like YMGGK on her shoulders almost alone with some support from Karan Grover (her acting skills and screen presence is one of the main causes of high TRPs).  My knowledge is limited, coz I do not watch too many shows, nor do I have too many channels.  This female lead should be able to match up to MIK's charisma, and should be able to play a tough woman cop, or a top bureaucrat or a brave journalist.  Who do you think can pair up with MIK in this venture?

Yea he would be a perfect cop he has the physical appearance and husky voice that would suit the character of a cop perfectly. But hes pretty good as a lover boy as well. As for a costar i think Aamna Sharrif is one of the prettiest girls on TV but i think she has moved on to films but in Kahin To Hoga they made a nice pair.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRThamesriverjakr

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
MIK can't tackle any kind of role brilliantly, and has prooved that his talent is huuuge! But I really would love to see him in a Don type role, and I think that MIK would like to portray this kind of role also, that's why he's played, I guess. He's tried to make something different.
He makes lover boy's roles cause he knows that his fans love him in this kind of role.
MIK is the best and rocks in any thing he does...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRjakrOrientalDancer

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Mik can do any role. I loved him  asAbhimanyu Adhikari  the air force officer smart tough and very very confident He has already proved that he is wonderful lover and rock star. Apart from that I would love to see him as a professional  adoctor or lawyer or  some  CBI officer kind or role. He has got immense talent he canni\ot be wasted in a female oriented show. At least sangini was different in that respect I loved  this Rudra role also it has different shades not the usual dumb hero roles.having said that I love to watch him in any roles that should have importance and substance . In waris also he was very good 

Edited by jakr - 13 May 2011 at 5:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRThamesriverOrientalDancerDarine1980

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
He can take up any new roles only after Sangini ends. Just waiting for Sangini to end. I can't digest it anymore. feel sorry for the actors involved.

Edited by Anuhia - 13 May 2011 at 9:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
So its official that SSBS is ending. Hope MIK is back in action soon.
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Er ...I don't think MIK should ever do a macho role , he should do a family man kind of role , the kind of role in Ek choti si zindegi , of Ira n Isha'a dad , very challenging as an actor.

Go to top