Time for a new role for MIK? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by trinaroy

Hey All,

I was wondering that since MIK has established his image in a romantic role, how about switching over to a new role in his next project?  I would like to see him as a daredevil tough cop from Mumbai Police (supposed to be the best police force in India).  With his dashing looks and heavy voice, i think he will fit in that role very well.  

And who do you think would look best opposite him  (Leaving aside Additi, Binny and Neha Bamb please)?  I like Suhasi Dhami from YMGGK.  She is tall, smart, good looking (with an intelligent face), not to mention she is carrying the load of a nonsensical serial like YMGGK on her shoulders almost alone with some support from Karan Grover (her acting skills and screen presence is one of the main causes of high TRPs).  My knowledge is limited, coz I do not watch too many shows, nor do I have too many channels.  This female lead should be able to match up to MIK's charisma, and should be able to play a tough woman cop, or a top bureaucrat or a brave journalist.  Who do you think can pair up with MIK in this venture?

Yea he would be a perfect cop he has the physical appearance and husky voice that would suit the character of a cop perfectly. But hes pretty good as a lover boy as well. As for a costar i think Aamna Sharrif is one of the prettiest girls on TV but i think she has moved on to films but in Kahin To Hoga they made a nice pair.
MIK can't tackle any kind of role brilliantly, and has prooved that his talent is huuuge! But I really would love to see him in a Don type role, and I think that MIK would like to portray this kind of role also, that's why he's played, I guess. He's tried to make something different.
He makes lover boy's roles cause he knows that his fans love him in this kind of role.
MIK is the best and rocks in any thing he does...

Mik can do any role. I loved him  asAbhimanyu Adhikari  the air force officer smart tough and very very confident He has already proved that he is wonderful lover and rock star. Apart from that I would love to see him as a professional  adoctor or lawyer or  some  CBI officer kind or role. He has got immense talent he canni\ot be wasted in a female oriented show. At least sangini was different in that respect I loved  this Rudra role also it has different shades not the usual dumb hero roles.having said that I love to watch him in any roles that should have importance and substance . In waris also he was very good Edited by jakr - 12 years ago
He can take up any new roles only after Sangini ends. Just waiting for Sangini to end. I can't digest it anymore. feel sorry for the actors involved. Edited by Anuhia - 12 years ago
So its official that SSBS is ending. Hope MIK is back in action soon.
Er ...I don't think MIK should ever do a macho role , he should do a family man kind of role , the kind of role in Ek choti si zindegi , of Ira n Isha'a dad , very challenging as an actor.
Originally posted by Anuhia

He can take up any new roles only after Sangini ends. Just waiting for Sangini to end. I can't digest it anymore. feel sorry for the actors involved.

In a way Sangi is ending is a good news.  We are sad because we are going to miss him on the screen, but hopefully not for too long.  Unfortunately it is hard to foresee how the roles will turn as the story unfolds.  Initially Rudra's character was very interesting, but the storyline turned it very boring.  Hopefully he will come back soon in a new show with a better character.
Originally posted by trinaroy

Hey All,

I was wondering that since MIK has established his image in a romantic role, how about switching over to a new role in his next project?  I would like to see him as a daredevil tough cop from Mumbai Police (supposed to be the best police force in India).  With his dashing looks and heavy voice, i think he will fit in that role very well.  

And who do you think would look best opposite him  (Leaving aside Additi, Binny and Neha Bamb please)?  I like Suhasi Dhami from YMGGK.  She is tall, smart, good looking (with an intelligent face), not to mention she is carrying the load of a nonsensical serial like YMGGK on her shoulders almost alone with some support from Karan Grover (her acting skills and screen presence is one of the main causes of high TRPs).  My knowledge is limited, coz I do not watch too many shows, nor do I have too many channels.  This female lead should be able to match up to MIK's charisma, and should be able to play a tough woman cop, or a top bureaucrat or a brave journalist.  Who do you think can pair up with MIK in this venture?

YMGGK still has a long way to go and the storyline will get more appealing when Karan returns soon
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Er ...I don't think MIK should ever do a macho role , he should do a family man kind of role , the kind of role in Ek choti si zindegi , of Ira n Isha'a dad , very challenging as an actor.

Interesting point of view.  No harm trying different types of roles.  That's what all the great actors do.
Originally posted by Shas3

YMGGK still has a long way to go and the storyline will get more appealing when Karan returns soon
 not big fan of ymggk nor i watch it but have to say suhasi  is smart good looking and a very talented actor

Edited by raga_fan - 12 years ago