Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Time for a new role for MIK?

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hey All,

I was wondering that since MIK has established his image in a romantic role, how about switching over to a new role in his next project?  I would like to see him as a daredevil tough cop from Mumbai Police (supposed to be the best police force in India).  With his dashing looks and heavy voice, i think he will fit in that role very well.  

And who do you think would look best opposite him  (Leaving aside Additi, Binny and Neha Bamb please)?  I like Suhasi Dhami from YMGGK.  She is tall, smart, good looking (with an intelligent face), not to mention she is carrying the load of a nonsensical serial like YMGGK on her shoulders almost alone with some support from Karan Grover (her acting skills and screen presence is one of the main causes of high TRPs).  My knowledge is limited, coz I do not watch too many shows, nor do I have too many channels.  This female lead should be able to match up to MIK's charisma, and should be able to play a tough woman cop, or a top bureaucrat or a brave journalist.  Who do you think can pair up with MIK in this venture?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10ThamesriverjakrLadyZaibShineonDarine1980

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I would really love to see him in an action based role. I loved his ptrayal of Abhimanyu Adhikari.Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRjakrOrientalDancerDarine1980

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
absolutely as a hard hitting cop seriously  i can see him ...

diya_snowThamesriverjakr--AiSha--OrientalDancerDarine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I would love to see him as  a Don kind of role. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRjakrDarine1980

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
He needs a strong macho role. 

These roles of males as just the playthings of female protagonists doesn't suit him at all.  The Rudr role was hampered first by alcohol, which gave him carte blanche to behave like an idiot and CVs think it's fine, he's drunk!  Then they made him into some kind of house-husband. Now he's again a helpless clueless patient and CVs want to keep him that way for a month.

It's true. Some women like to mother their men. But deep down, we all like to see someone who takes charge once in a while. A man who says , "Don't worry. I'm here now. I'll take care of you."  Maybe that's why Pihu is so mesmerised by him now  Embarrassed ...ROFL...yes, I know CVs didn't intend for this explanation!  They could only come up with Pihu injuring her foot?  Abhay's character was the strong silent type and suited Pihu.

Anyway, back to MIK. I had high hopes too. I had heard so much about him. It's not his fault Rudr turned out to be a strange character.  Actually all the characters are strange now. 

zaara10JuhiRThamesriverLaila2009Shineonsweta2005

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Sure I Would Love To Him With Suhasi. She's My Favorite Actress Too. Apart Of Binny, Sukriti and Ratan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRShas3

Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Definitly a macho role - cop is fine, don is fine, a business tycoon is fine - whatever it is the character should be well written, king of his domain kind of role. 

Rudra started out as a very promising role but somewhere along Rudr got severely butchered, it became anything but a macho roleConfused  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRThamesriverjakrOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Or  the Pokiri/Wanted kind  of role. He would be perfect for it!Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supastarJuhiRThamesriverjakrDarine1980

Go to top