Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreexbakulaxindy1979webkapsnehasanjanamvatsaAnilaKbdesai302ahcirsobha229loop118niki_pndevila10pratima6pragyakumarwacky1990AMSTswarajgirrama_1411sharmilaprasadsaggi80sdavisER_ER_YAactivesonalsmile365daysrachnadhodi713shiny3pmshah1uma29raistvfreaqcatch_rituneteche_chimani88cloudzkudi5biimiss_patel5Heenaptina2minaekomasrgattukripsyambodidibmm1985nithi07pallaiRBO_Addictgeet138m001Yaminibandiandvbobbydollvrinda9183mushkan_2003Gauri22naj7redapple1gawkermah403lastminiruaGpiyualkapeg_pionne..yajnaseni..veil_of_rosespjyo9staroneserialsshelly_nairserialwatcher16-Khushi--SweetGirl-shivani003anna44KyunkiImafanUsman.asyasahil928Suchi--Nightingale-khusi_*AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - May 12th 2011 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update of a nice episode.

For the first time I was happy to see J actually worried about his mother. So the first thing he does is yell at A and blame her for sending everyone who are giving him a hard time. How dare he speak to his dad in that tone. But alas his parents and A at least are sure this guy is not returning. that's a good start for A.

Poor G, she got the taste of the real Jagat today. I am happy she finally sensed something wrong in his behavior and that he is hiding something. Now at least girl stop being blind in love and recollect what your bade papa told you.

So we see S telling A not to put sindoor. That's even better for two reasons firstly it will have a greater impact on A than if B told her to. Secondly S is not lost and is back home. That means we are free from a week of torturous episodes where every one goes ballistic searching for her.

I liked the message they showed at the end. So true.

So finally A is free and can start improving her life. Waiting for G also to get free and concentrate on her wellbeing. Looking forward to the coming episodes.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Fairyrgattubmm1985RBO_Addictredapple1iloveidiotboxpiyualkapjyoveil_of_roses

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

For the first time I was happy to see J actually worried about his mother. So the first thing he does is yell at A and blame her for sending everyone who are giving him a hard time. How dare he speak to his dad in that tone. But alas his parents and A at least are sure this guy is not returning. that's a good start for A.

Poor G, she got the taste of the real Jagat today. I am happy she finally sensed something wrong in his behavior and that he is hiding something. Now at least girl stop being blind in love and recollect what your bade papa told you.

So we see S telling A not to put sindoor. That's even better for two reasons firstly it will have a greater impact on A than if B told her to. Secondly S is not lost and is back home. That means we are free from a week of torturous episodes where every one goes ballistic searching for her.

So finally A is free and can start improving her life. Waiting for G also to get free and concentrate on her wellbeing. Looking forward to the coming episodes.

ROFL
ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raisRBO_Addictandvhookedpjyoveil_of_rosesshivani003

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Great! I can't wait to watch the episode on youtube. Need to wait till the evening though :-)
It is good to see Jagya at least worrying for his mom. He is not totally lost  cause... Tongue  Yeah it is good Anandi now knows the relationship is over and she can move on with her life. What was the message at the end?

Edited by redapple1 - 12 May 2011 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addict

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Great! I can't wait to watch the episode on youtube. Need to wait till the evening though :-)
It is good to see Jagya at least worrying for his mom. He is not totally lost  cause... Tongue  Yeah it is good Anandi now knows the relationship is over and she can move on with her life. What was the message at the end?

[/QUOTE]

@bold

jyo insaan apne maata pita ke sneh, vishwas aur mamta ka gala ghontkar unki aashaoon ko tod deta hein, uske saare sambandh ek ke baad ek tootte chale jate hein aur who akela reh jaata hein

Edited by andv - 12 May 2011 at 10:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictbmm1985redapple1

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

thanks looks like a very intersting episode , jagya searcing for her mother, and first big fight between jag gauri,

hmm now i think gauri will start suspecting jagat, anyways was good to see jagya missing his mother very badly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

@bold

jyo insaan apne maata pita ke sneh, vishwas aur mamta ka gala ghontkar unki aashaoon ko tod deta hein, uske saare sambandh ek ke baad ek tootte chale jate hein aur who akela reh jaata hein
[/QUOTE]
hmmm? dont understand Hindi please.Confused maybe i need to change my profile picture cos the current one is so misleading.ROFL

Edited by avyarima - 12 May 2011 at 11:33am

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
He stood there dumbfounded  like a statue until sumitra went missing,then wakes up from  stupor and searches frantically for her all over mumbai  and finally  decides the best thing to do is  shout at anandi-Yeah!! Why not , She is his ever ready punching bag ,blame her for everythingThumbs Down and accuse her of things she hasn't even thought of...Even make a few emotional rants at bhairav leaving him stunned Shocked..Nice way to transfer all your guilt onto other people's shoulders,blame them for your own shortcomings ..Stern Smile

And because of all his lies he can't even tell gauri what's hurting him, so he  shouts at her  and gauri too like anandi is left in tearsCry...He is trapped in his  own  web of lies ..He didn't handle any of his relationships with any sensitivity and now  he is left imagining his mom's lullabies...Ermm
But the  only person i feel sorry  for in this messy situation  is gauri...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictandvSuchi-khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top