Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why everyone is blocking each other's mind!! (Page 2)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

But how was Piya able to block abhay from reading her mind, didn't watch the episode yet.
She didn't block ...she didn't listen to him so abhay lost the connection

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by vivluv

don't worry dear..this buddha is super amnesiac..guess what..he's gone and parked himself outside the dobriyal house..he thinks that's where the vampires live...ROFL
Maybe he was talking about MadhuLOL I thought his highness ne sid ko phone pe daata n he will come personally maybe he is friend of this buddhaLOL

oh yeah..'his highness'..i hope at least this guy is a hottie yaar..Ouch LOL Day Dreaming and yeah, he should not be an amnesiac. LOL
Kitne pyaar se sid ko phone pe daat rahe theLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL mama mujhe milao na his highness seEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

But how was Piya able to block abhay from reading her mind, didn't watch the episode yet.

actually...it's another blooper...LOL abhay was always able to read pia's mind..but according to today's episode it was only a temporary effect of his bite..LOL if i'm not mistaken..pia did hear abhay eventually but she managed to block him, though she had to pay for it with a shooting headache. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

don't worry dear..this buddha is super amnesiac..guess what..he's gone and parked himself outside the dobriyal house..he thinks that's where the vampires live...ROFL
Maybe he was talking about MadhuLOL I thought his highness ne sid ko phone pe daata n he will come personally maybe he is friend of this buddhaLOL

oh yeah..'his highness'..i hope at least this guy is a hottie yaar..Ouch LOL Day Dreaming and yeah, he should not be an amnesiac. LOL
Kitne pyaar se sid ko phone pe daat rahe theLOL mama mujhe milao na his highness seEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

arre main kaise milaoon..woh tumhaare ex-Daddy in law hi unse baatein karte the..lekin i think he's really hot and powerful..plzz ekta..introduce some nice guy...Day Dreaming 

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

arre main kaise milaoon..woh tumhaare ex-Daddy in law hi unse baatein karte the..lekin i think he's really hot and powerful..plzz ekta..introduce some nice guy...Day Dreaming 
Thank god they didn't send this oldman as his highness instead of vampire slayer varna aap issi oldman ko ex daddy in law banatiROFLROFLROFL

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Thank god they didn't send this oldman as his highness instead of vampire slayer varna aap issi oldman ko ex daddy in law banatiROFLROFLROFL

oh don't worry..by the way..was sid's entry a surprise or was there an article about it? LOL if it was a surprise then who knows, mr.highness will also enter as a surprise package. Wink LOL Day Dreaming

OriginalsFan

VBeenishA Groupbie
VBeenishA
VBeenishA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
he is pretending dat in front of piya so tht she do believe him n den he wll be normal in front of her..!! :)
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

oh don't worry..by the way..was sid's entry a surprise or was there an article about it? LOL if it was a surprise then who knows, mr.highness will also enter as a surprise package. Wink LOL Day Dreaming
There was no article I still remember how he entered show with his 6 ab packsDay DreamingDay Dreaming ma baby sidEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index