Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ansah

Those were superb updates...really beautiful...love emm like anything...

Finally now that everything has been sort out and he has proposed her...
how many more updates to go...

few more 2-3 may be
imaastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice updates read ol da part...
Last update was really cute. ...
Cutest part waz wen maan didnt remove his hand from his cheek wen geet kissed. ..REALLY SWEET...
CONT SOON...
XOXO
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice continue soon...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to us

Part 31

15th Feb.2012, 6:00 am Handa house

Geet jaldi utha… um sone de naa… Geet 6 baj gaye hai…pls 2 min… tu pichle aadhe ghante se 2 min 2 min kar rahi hain…. Pls Anjali wondered is this Geet or someone else, in last 3& yrs never had she risen after 5; in cold winters also she used to wake up at precise 5 am, and today, what has changed her MK's acceptance o Rano death, may be the later one and she smiled to herself, she picked up the jug and poured its contents on her…. Baariah Baaarish ... hehehe… kya Anjali, yeh sab um…. Sweey dear he is still your boss and you need to reach office at 8:15 remember and over it  all, it takes 45 mins to reach KC, and its already 6:15… OMG OMG Anjali ab kaya hoga tu taiyaar hain… um… give me 10 mins I'll be back in 20 mins… tu fresh hoke nahan le main breakfast banati hoan… ok

7:00 am

Geet jaldi aa eat something … Anjali what should I wear… (another change she never bothered what she wore and today) wear that peacock green salwar suit… ok, will it look nice… yes yaar

7:25 am

Geet tu aaj maregi mera kya hain mujhe to 9 baje report karma hota hain… Anjali bas 1 min aur…. Now girl what are you doing… Anjali shall I wear kolhapuri or simple jhooti or sandal…. Geet jiju ke sar par marna hain kya… Anjali… wear any thing waise bhi he will only look either in your eyes or on your lips… Anjali

8:12am

Finally we reached, Geet say thank you … why … if it were to be up to you, you would have taken the whole day to get ready…. Theek hain theek hain thank you…

Maan was already in the office but he was not in his cabin he was in the conference room… Geet started with her daily chores… after 15 mins Maan came back from the CR and was about to enter his cabin when he saw her going through the files and marking his planner… he halted and backed off and absorbed her from a distance… she came out of the cabin and looked here and there & then shrugged her shoulder saying aloud its just 8:30 how can he be here… he smiled to tum mujhe mehsoos bhi kar sakti ho… she continued to move in and out of either his cabin or her cabin finally at 8:50 she entered the pantry and came out with a pot of coffee and cup & few cookies neatly arranged on the coffee tray, an dented his cabin at precise 8:55 he followed her in she shrugged again stupid Geet and placed the tray carefully on the table and looked for one moment on the table as if analyzing whether the things were in order or not

& turned … thud she hit something hard yet soft and was about to fall when his hand sneeked her waist and balanced her… aap… um…. I mean Good morning Sir… Good Morning Ms. Handa… sir… um… can you please leave me… umnho … sir please… you smell so good Geet… Maan, chodiye na, koi dekh lega… dekhne do… par… or is it that you do not like the idea of being in my arms… she stared at him… ok, if that is what you want and than he let her go… she turned and was about to leave when her duppatta tucked, she exhaled heavily and held her duppatta, sir… um… mera duppatta… to… chodiye na… par maine pakda hi kab hain… she turned to find her duppatta tucking on the chair's  wheel… she leaned down to take it out

and when she stood up again collided but not to his chest but his head, he was also leaning down seeing what she was doing… Maan yeh kya hain aap mere peeche kyo khade ho jate ho… he stared at her, Geet tum kuch jyaada nahin bolne lagi ho… ab aapko mera bolna bhi … achcha lagta hain (he completed) and massaged her forehead and pulled her she was lost in his touch first and now in his eyes… he tucked a flying tendril behind her ear and kissed her cheek, she lost it totally she was like surprised, shocked happy god knows what…she again exhaled heavily… this is thank you for tomorrow and he kissed her other cheek… she burned at contact, her legs turned to jelly if he would not have been holding her she definitely would have fallen… this is return gift for the gift you gave … then he bit her earlobe she sighed … this is for not giving me permission to taste you last night and then he bit her other ear taking off her earring with his teeth… this is for teasing me all night… he cupped her face and closed the distance between them she moaned Maan, and he sealed her lips with his own at first she did not react but as his efforts increased she started to respond, and it turned into a passionate one…

Anjali entered Geet's cabin to get the drawings and what she saw waw she immediately turned her head both were all over each other Geet's Kurti was unzipped half way and he was kissing God knows what and she was reacting with sheer pleasure… Anjali calmed herself and then called his intercom from the cabin…

Maan …um… tntercom… bajane do… pls Maan koi aa jayega… ofha… pls Maan yeh office hain… phne nahin loge to the person will come to the cabin… ok… he went near the intercom still holding her and pressed the speaker…. Yes…Jiju zara palat ke dekhiye … he turned to see Anjali's back in Geet's cabin … jiju kal to kuch nahin kar paye isliye aaj office main hi shuru ho gaye… he instantly let go her hand and she turned to follow his gaze and quickly straightened her self

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful update.
loved it.
 aww now after long time geet some time for herself and want to look good.
romance is in air for maaneet.
continue soon.
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anjali
this r bad manners

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

hi shruti

i was angry with u for not updating your all old ff's but after reading all the parts today in one go...

i wish u to 😉complete this first ... loved it

starting some of the parts made me 😭 that devil rano😡 she got what she deserve...AIDS DEATH ... GOOD

maan... he suffer a lot but finally his love lady is in his arms👏

anjali and julie the real true friends😊... loved them from the bottom of my heart...

and finally a standing ovation👏 ffor my sweet shruti...

waiting for maaneets movement now...
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update👏👏... what yar anjali you should have guard the doors of their cabins so that no one else enter the cabins and let them carry on na!!!! 😉😉😃😆
that was sooo romantic ...expecting more romance in upcoming updates😳😳😍
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: maansee

hi shruti

i was angry with u for not updating your all old ff's but after reading all the parts today in one go...

i wish u to 😉complete this first ... loved it

starting some of the parts made me 😭 that devil rano😡 she got what she deserve...AIDS DEATH ... GOOD

maan... he suffer a lot but finally his love lady is in his arms👏

anjali and julie the real true friends😊... loved them from the bottom of my heart...

and finally a standing ovation👏 ffor my sweet shruti...

waiting for maaneets movement now...

thank you Maansee
I was waiting for your comment since long
I hoped you noticed it :)😊
but silly me🤪

have you read Gimmick 😍
hope you liked it also😊

as for BACK 2 US 😊
it will end in 2 days as many parts it takes to complete it😉

will start MOMIAAF and finish it like these two😃
then will go on for WCBTB and then T&L😃
I will complete all these 3 ffs in 3 months staring from 15th june