Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i m not at all disappointed.😊... i m happy ...with the update   ...it was their first time... and it happens ... personal experience nahi  hai yaar., but pata hai ... loved tthe part ...

waiting for their hot megical hm ... we know that we r going to get 😉more from u sweetheart👏
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to us

Part 38

They took the waiting car near the station at Surat, first went to the guest house of their business associate and freshened up later had their breakfast and went to sleep, after an hour he went out to meet the associate and returned to find her reading a magazine,  hi wify… hello hubby, how was you meeting… boring, missed you… don't act like a teenaged love stuck puppy… Geet you are so … cruel… no unromantic…. Um, so am I …. Care for lunch… I think we should grab some eatables and shoot out for Daman … ok as u say

They left for Daman via road, both seated on the back seat, the driver driving… she insisted on it

BTW what magazine you were reading… look, its about life of newly weds… some tips… no true stories about couples like us who messed up their first time … don't talk about last night… hey we have to face it, come read this you will really like it… and both read many stories written their… BTW where did you get this it is not Indian publication … yup it is American long back Adrian gave it to me to read with you… oh he is a great psychologist I must say… he is the best

By the time they reached Daman it was early evening, they checked it a hotel; now Daman & Diu is very small city famous for its twin forts it was a Portuguese colony,  now a n union territory it has not much to see but few libraries, a museum, forts and sea line…. It is famous as it is on Gujarat border and Gujarat being a dry state people come here mainly to visit Bars

They were sitting on the rough sand near the Arabian Sea….Tell me Maan why you chose this from all other destinations, it does not have any appealing tourist spots…  yes but the coast line is marvelous… yes indeed it is… and apart from it I wanted to spend time with you before you leave…. Umm sounds interesting, rather then exploring the tourist spots you want to explore my valleys ands contours… OMG you are getting bolder day by day… I have to as I don't want to repeat what happened yesterday… please… now I am in charge you will just follow me … as you say sweet heart, what is in your mind for now… dinner, I am starving

It was past midnight, they were watching TV … she sat cuddled in him… listen… um bolo… close this idiot box… anything more interesting… yes… and she grabbed the remote shutting the TV set… soon they were in their birthday suits… exploring each other… the idea was to get used to each others touch at any possible place … he was not quite sure if he could do things correctly so he just followed her lead… she also was not sure but finally gave in enjoying what ever this was… soon they were out of breath… he was under her and she on him… she slowly helped him penetrate her and then OMG Maan I can feel you she moaned with pleasure and he rolled her too very slowly not to loose contact and then he moved in  rhythm… slowly relaxing and at the same time afraid… she twisted her legs around him and held him close to her hugging him… he moved and moved with all ease and care… Faster Maan …. Geet will it be ok… IDK but I want it to be faster that's all… and he followed her command… in the end they were content and satisfied with what they did…. After some time he carried her to the bathroom and placed her on the counter top

Geet how are you feeling … elated, and you… satisfied he winked… listen... um… we are not using protection… so… you know you can become pregnant… um… u have 6 months more of your studies… um… what um, I will get some protection tomorrow… no need… are you on pills … no…then… I want kids… what?? … don't you want?... but what is the hurry… no Maan I want them and if I get preggy then also it would be after I am back the baby comes out after 9 months stupid… but, will you be able to manage with a bump… bump will show only after 4-5 months… but… no buts I have been dreaming of having our kids for quite long… means… means we are already 4 yrs late… late… yes you know I wanted to have a baby from you when I were 18… really, and what about your studies… I never wanted to study it was just that u were not there that I opted to study… and… and I always thought we will have 6 kids with 2 yrs difference… 6!!!! … yes… family planning have you heard about it… its for the less previlaged, we have money we are educated we can give many children good life, then why settle for 2 but… but … now that we are late I will settle for 4 kids… 4… yes I will only bear children till I am 30 yrs old and as its 8 yrs so will settle for 4 kids… and if we had twins … wow that ways we can have 8 … 8!!! … yes 2 on each term…Geet you are crazy…

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
4 kids!!! Geet Pagal hai kya. . . . OMG. . . . Awesome part.
seemamary thumbnail
Awesome yaar, 8,6 or 4 kids geet has gone mad but i liked it.plsss continue soon.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Beautiful part.
loved it.
 geet is really gone.
 continue soon.
mitzi11 thumbnail
shooo sweet
midblowing
love it
xxx
waiting next part

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet bilkul pagal hai ...kya demands hai😆 ...bechara Maan ...will he able to fulfill her demands ...😆
zaara2212 thumbnail
oh gosh Geet is too fast fwd 😉😳
8 kids awesome 😉😳
maansee thumbnail

o o so finally they got their o in the last ... great going maaneet... loved the update...thanks for  letting me know your shedule for rest of the ffs...