"man apne parents ko tumhare ghar bhejta hun..."😳😳😳
sooo nice... awesome👏👏👏
thanks for the update...🤗🤗🤗
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for the wonderful updates.
Anjali and julie are true friends.
Their efforts to get Maaneet together were awesome.
Loved the way julie first bridged the gap between Maaneet
telling her about Sameera and then about Rano's death.
Geet seems to be free now. As she suffered so much because of Rano
 she didnt feel bad for her when heard about her death.
Aryan was one more helper to Maaneet.
His advice was super good.
Maan's gifts and messages were awesome.
His restlessness and his proposal showed how much
he loved her.
Anjali and julie's teasing was superb too.
Continue soon.

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb updates...loved it...
harik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Muaaah. Loved it dear.continue soon.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😃 verry sweet updates,go on pls
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nicey nicey...All d three parys were awesum...cont soon
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to us

Part 30

14th Feb.2012, 10:30 pm Handa house

MK… Maan… No I want to talk to MK… ok Geetu Rani bolo…MK today I am very relived and happy…um… and I am also not feeling guilty that I am so happy… guilt and happiness?... yes, today Julie told me that my Mom died… um… and I am not at all sad for her…um… MK are you listening what I am saying… Yes, Rano is dead and that too she had AIDS…you knew… um… since when… since the day she died… but how… my dearest yes, yes I were a fool that all those years I waited for you to come even after knowing how Rano was, but the day I realized my mistake I went for you… you went to NY, Julie told me, but she also told me that you knew I were in India then … yes, but your name was no where in the list of passengers that came after 21st Aug 2008,  so I had to find via whom you came back to find some clue… and instead of finding that matches as Julie might have called Mr. Manchanda, you came running back to trace me through that call in Delhi… um, but you only once called  Julie and after that you disappeared… yes, I was terrified when her mother told me that mom was looking for me, I thought… you thought that she will again use you to get money from either your papa or my family … um… many people are responsible for your pain Geetu… no it was my destiny… destiny is a mere word to forgive our souls… but… if your Darjee did not die, he was the only person who would have protected you, your Father sorry to say Geetu was a coward he knew very well Rano's nature still hoped that she would keep you happy if he sends her money in your name, he never tried to reach you, he could have he had the right but no he chose not to, my family is equally responsible you were their Balika Bahu, they should have at least tried to find your whereabouts, they simply said when she will be an adult she will come, and last but not the least I myself am the sinnest of all… MK… no, Geetu when I was big enough self sufficient I should have gone to find you but I chose not to, I did not even opened the parcel you send me, it was there in my cupboard for whole 4 months, I am the cowrdest… MK… let that MK die I only want to be Maan, the Maan Singh Khurana who can and will move heaven and earth to find his Geet… MK.. Geet pls MK is a 13 yr old boy who still think that things happen on there own, but no they don't MK knew that Rano burned your arm with a hot iron and covered it with the sweater to hid the mark, and still he remained quite, no Geet I am not that MK any more I am only Maan your Man, will you accept me… yes I know you are mine, till death parts us … no and beyond…

He held her hand in his and pulled her towards him.., she gasped Maan… now this man wants to show how can he make his girl melt… no, not know and she pushed him… why I have waited so long for this… oh BTW Mr. Maan Singh Khurana we have met today morning only… so… and don't you think it is fast… my lady this is jet age… jet age oh… look they meet, they kiss, they propose, they marry, they make kids, they… and they get divorced… Geet … yes, fast forward love is like that you admire you praise you fall and than you get hurt and later curse each other… yaar tumne to achche khaase romantic mood ka kabada kar diya… waise is your family still coming on 16th … yeh MSK ka promise hain and he never ever break it… so shall we call it a night… one Kiss … no… only one… no… tum kitni beraham ho, pehele to aisi nahin thi… wo aapki Geetu Rani thi, main Geet Handa hoan, samjhe … samjha, ok Good night… he turned to leave… good night Maan and she pecked on his cheek, he was like…., he put his hand on his cheek and looked at her .. she smiled and closed the door, he went to the car his hand still on his cheek

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved the way they both r talking