Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Back to us
Part 27

Anjali what is her cell number… cell…yes I know she has got a cell a year back… how… what do you think have I not been searching for her … um… tell… here
He called Julie… Julie its MK… this is Geet's number call her now… what happened MK and how did you…. Let me tell you and he told her the whole incidence… um.. call her she will tell you why she is behaving like this… I know why… why… she still does not know that Rano is dead… so… MK you will not understand, Rano is a terror for her… Julie… MK Arian is in Delhi for a conference… I don't want to meet him… MK he will help … but… MK you want that sweet Geetu back … yes… then go … note his number and immediately go to meet him… he will recognize me… just say I send you and you are MK… ok, am leaving but you talk to Geet… yes first hang up man, then only I can call … bye … bye

In the nearby park
Geet was sitting on a bench all disoriented and was crying hard when her cell buzzed she ignored it … it buzzed again... Anjali and she picked it up… Anjali we can talk after wards… Geet… Julie… Geet you are crying … Julie how did you get my no… first things first why are you crying…. Julie MK… MK what …. And Geet narrated the whole incident to her… Geet why did you run away… Julie how can I force my self on him you know about Sameera…but he said Sameera is no one to him… um… Geet are you scared… may be… are you scared of Rano… um… why … I was not initially I thought that as I am an adult no wand no longer eligible for that allowance mom will not want to trace me, but that day when I called you your mother said mom wanted to meet me, she is sure upto something new… Geet my mother told Rano that you called and she wanted to meet you and she had something new… I knew… she wanted to meet you so that she can get her blood injected in you… why… Geet Rano died of AIDS and … and she wished I too die of same… um… she died sure… yes… when … a year or so back… Julie don't take me other wise but I am not sad for her all I feel is relieved I feel as if some burden is taken from my heart… I can understand, even after that day my mother did not go to meet her… she deserved it… Geet now as there is no threat give happiness a chance… but will he come after what I did today… yes he will and if he did not come you can go… how… start afresh, think that you are two childhood friends fallen in love.. um… propose him… what… yes girl … Julie who gave you my number … MK… but… now listen to me and she told her how MK came looking for her in NY and how they wre in contact with each other since then
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

YIPPPEEE!!

I so so love Julie...

thank God she knocked some sense into Geet, ummm...i shouldn't say that, Geet was NOT at fault, but still...

yayyy😃😃

waiting for the next!

love you di!

Swati

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Back to us
Part 28

Maan and Anjali went to meet Adrian… he was a counselor and had known Geet since the time she was 9 yrs.. he knew everything about Geet and Maan… she was his favorite student … he was a middle aged man.. he listened to Maan and Anjali's side and also told him Julie's and Geet's side
Listen MK Geet has had a very bad childhood, Rano had been a constant terror for her, she was again and again made to do things against her will, and she did because she loved you all too much… she sacrificed her happiness for her family and your family, Rano threatened her that she will make the 2 families rot in jail … now what shall I do how will I erase all those things… by rewriting them with your love, you love her… yes more than my self… then make her realize it, once she knows Rano is dead she will willingly go ahead…. Shall I take her to my house… (smiled) not know, start afresh, Julie is gonna suggest her same… how… get to your house and propose her … but we are already… anyways to legalize your marriage you will have to remarry then why not with all pom and show… means… woe her, propose her, give a big engagement party… have a today is 14th feb and your MA is on 21st dec, right… right… so have a 10 month long courtship period and marry on 21st dec like you all Indians get married with lot of music dance, jokes etc… Maan blushed hard… Man you are blushing now go she'll be waiting, and don't forget to invite me.. yes sir… and Anjali you too play a perfect friend tease her and also don't leave him and Adrian laughed
In the Handa house
Geet… Anjali tu aa gayi… tu kahan chali gayi thi.. kahi nahin… achcha jhoot bol rahi hain… achcha chal kahi bahar khana khaate hain… baha r aur tu,… yes dera I am very happy today… MK se lad ke aai hain aur khush hain… tune kuch kaha… nahin to… achcha sun tere liye ek parcel hain.. mere liye … wo I was coming so Maan Sir gave me … what Maan sir… mere bhi samajh nahin aayaa, par mana bhi to nahin kar sakti thi, tu isse khol mein aati hoan change karke… ok… she opend the parcel, there was a box in it she lifted the lid and a heart popped out and there was amessage on it "WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE", she looked at in amusement and then saw a letter in it she opened it "Geet mujhe tumse pehli nazar mein pyaar ho gaya hain kyat um meri Valentine banogi"
Oh God Maan … there was another slip.. she opened it… "can I have the privilege of taking this beautiful lady for dinner"… Maan.. then she noticed a packet in it… she opened it was a beautiful red suit it hada slip tagged she read it "make this dress beautiful by wearing it, its dying to feel the skin as much as I am dying to feel you" she blushed … and as she was unfolding the dress a note slipped she picked it up it read "will be at your doorsteps at 8" she blushed hard… she straightened as she heard Anjali giggling… ANJALI you…. Ofha yahan kuch jayaada garami nahin ho rahi… Anjali… hai boss ne propose kiya mein mar jaana… Anjali… Geet chal meni tujhe tyar hone main help kar do… koi zaroorat nahi… haan janti ho wo to pehle se hi bowled hain bechara … Anjali…. Pata hain jab tu sharmaati hain to bahut pyaari lagti hain , achcha jaldi kar 8 bajane wale hain… tujhe pata hain… meri jaan mujhe sab pata hain
princess163 thumbnail

Thanks!

will add more abhi
EDITED---------------------------------------------------------
Shruti diii!
I loveee you!
AWWW...
aaaj toh mujhe iss fan fic ke kitne logo se pyaar ho raha hai...
JULIE...ANJALI...GEET aur Maan toh pehle hi the...
OMG!!!
Finally!!!
YIPEEE!!!
*Swati does a little jig*😃
and the realises that she has an exam in two days🤢 so, she better rush,
BUT THEN, SHRUTI DI ki treat koi kaise miss kar sakta hai...
di, thankyou for the updates and the PM!!!
Yayyy🥳
Love
Swati
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ROCKiNG upd...
lov it...
princess163 thumbnail