Come back, Piya... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Today's star was the vampire catcher seriously.🀣 Chaiwala baba will get a tough competition and Maithili looking super hot. Dont want to comment on Piya. She is too hard to understand.
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Awesome Post! You know what? Jab kisi ka vinaash nishchit sa ho jaataa hei to us waqt uski budhi wakayii mei jese nasht si ho jaati hei., This Lord Shreekrisha has said in his Advice to Arjun in the Battle Field. Piya is walking towards destruction and when destruction is written in fate people go against their intelligence. As you said all the telepathic, psychic and instinctive powers failed to STOP Piya from walking into Maithli's cave . A case of curiosity killing the Cat πŸ˜† Piya can't blame no one for her Plight but herself.

I so agree with you Anamika,😊 I can guess very well you are trying to quote the famous "Vinaash Kaale Vipreeta Buddhi "... πŸ˜Š bilkul sahi baithta hai in the present scenario ...

Got to agree here... poco..

Piya was very foolish today to ignore words of caution from Abhay &  Haseena. Whatever happens to her tomorrow is deserving. 

What I don't like about Ekta's storyline is that  the main female lead is ALWAYS shown blind and dumb.  It is very frustrating!
Piya is too much ErratiC fo' me .. She's too tough to understand
Atlast , Whats happenin' is written in her doom ..
People who goes to wrong Way will surely be hitten by a ROck
sO as Piya .. Now Piya enjoy One Year in cOffin .. Cause you think Sid is a very Honest man
but not Abhay .. you'll endure Piya .. You'll pay a Billion and Trillion Cost Of not believin' Abhay ..
But the time has cOme so that u Can Learn a Lesson ..

🀣🀣🀣

That old dude's at the dobriyaals house? 
I thought he just randomly walked upto a house and said, 
"Toh achaa saare vampires yahaan hain"  πŸ€£

Didn't he say he could smell vampires?
Either he has a blocked nose or he's a dude with big blurry eyes!! πŸ˜›

And aren't vampire slayers supposed to be ... ermm ... HOT!?!
 Because as far as i can see, that guy needs a walking stick !! πŸ€ͺ 

As for Pia ... i have nothing to say about her.
Because there's absolutely nothing left to say !! πŸ˜’

She's rendered us all speechless.
All the forces of the universe tried to warn her about the dangers ahead,
 but instead of listening to her heart, she chose to trust Siddarth. 

He's the last person on earth she should be trusting!! 

And the one only person who can save her... who loves her so much,
 he's willing to risk his own undead life for he, she's not believing. πŸ˜

"I need to search for some answers!" 

Seriously? Even AFTER Haseena's call she STILL chose to trust in Sid's lies and follow him into Maithali's cave. 

Well Go Pia. Venture into Maithali's cave.
The 100 year old vampire is ready to get back in action!! πŸ€—

-Amira-
Originally posted by NIDIZ

OoH Poca.. Pia naye pani grave khuda hi banaye hai..!!
 Pia Curiosity has its own reason for existing.  She was in an awe when the mysteries of eternity, the life reality..
Whether the Divine Power comes in btw, Pia's curiosity has conquer all her fears...If Abhay behaves as if he is carry Atlas Than Pia is Always ready to Explore every Nook n cranny ..she's ready to explore the World..!!
 No one culd stop her.. She will find what she wants to know about..!!
Metz OOh she was having that Evil Grin..All happy to see that her demands getting fulfilled..!!
As for Sid, He rather looked like he's a puppet n the string is in Metz hand..!!
 Abhay, he carried the Title 'Mai Ek Dukki Athma Tha, Huo Aur Rahuga...!!' [I don't knw any old sad melody to dedicate ..that Job is assigned to Hema..!!πŸ˜‰]

aWW...NIDZ..I feel happy that you remembered me..so nice to know your friends remember you..awww..even at this sad turn of events in ABHIYA life..πŸ€—..will come up with one..sad melody ..😭but many say I shouldnt do sad ones..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
she should have listend to him ! and even haseena warned her. she totally ignored her.

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

aWW...NIDZ..I feel happy that you remembered me..so nice to know your friends remember you..awww..even at this sad turn of events in ABHIYA life..πŸ€—..will come up with one..sad melody ..😭but many say I shouldnt do sad ones..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.

Aww Hema I remember All my frnds in here...
I knw u shuldnt do the sad melody..on not on AbhIya..!!
Wishing that this one year in coffin gets over within sec of time span..
And Abhay finds out where Pia is..n makes a Run..to the rescue..OMG my Roadrunner..!!😍
They return singing a dancing in the woods..!!
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Aww Hema I remember All my frnds in here...
I knw u shuldnt do the sad melody..on not on AbhIya..!!
Wishing that this one year in coffin gets over within sec of time span..
And Abhay finds out where Pia is..n makes a Run..to the rescue..OMG my Roadrunner..!!😍
They return singing a dancing in the woods..!!

Awww..NIDZU..I know & hope you saw me in your thread alwaysπŸ€— specially ysterdays..CAUTION SBS thread..🀣..love you for that..πŸ˜†
Piya invited her own doom ! She didnt listen to abhay,.she didnt believe haseena even ! But blindly trusted sid !!! Lord have mercy on her.
Brilliant post !
πŸ‘