Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

😲

CON Shoot over

😲

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 *sends lassi for  the CON workers* thak gaye hon gay CON ker ker ke.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Mallu:Fantastic OMG analysis yaar😳...👏,..I wish u had analysed even yesterday's super hot episode😉😳😳...I loved the last feeding scene and like u said MSK's sexy wispering voice made it even more spl😳...in fact I thought they did better than the DDLJ scene😳
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo... who  bothers about the quality and brand name of a poison??? why would i want a well known good actress with  a huge  fan base to become sam.. mere ko nandu NM, preeto type koi bhi chale gi... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i want a pathetic sam... truely chalu types with no self respect...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my first attempt on Maaneet...😃

Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jyo
oops silly me🤪
you meant shooting over and I thought tera tukka ki COn and gun shot hoga🤪  sorry wrong connection ho gaya.
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Shonuu:Phir mazaa nahin aayega..I mean if Preeto type Sam comes...Geet will think..hurrr yeh kya cheez hai😆...MSK will not even bother to look at her.😆..woh jealousy...woh possessiveness...woh lusty feelings..woh desire...nahin aayega😆..why was Aitraaz so successful...bec the battle was between Kareena and Priyanka...and we all know both r bombshells😃..here also they want a similar scenario😛...Sam need not b a well-known actress with huge fan base...she can b a not so popular actress but a good looking one and someone who can act well...and for that u need to give her a good defined role😃...for exampla:Someone like Pari...she was a good looking girl and a good actress as well with not so big fan base ..😳 Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pennu...is that ur 1st attempt...wow its really good...👏

@Jyo...what other news have you got from the shoot. Dev-Nandu CON nahi hua na...😆🤔
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

my first attempt on Maaneet...😃

😳😳😳😳😳😳Its smoking hot Pennu😳😳😳😳😳😳

@Arpita:Oyeee why u so obsessed with someone getting shot re😭😭...abhi koi vacation pe nahin ja raaha hai😆,,,.Accidents and gun shots r only reserved for vacations😆😆😆
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Acha tho hum chalthe hey... enjoy Den...😃
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Pennu.... Simply dreamy 👏