Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#:Maan's Promise & Dev ke eyes ka Demise - Page 76

latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Murlal

Hi! everyone, can see the excitement building up- what fun ! Hope the chracters are getting as excited about tomoro!

The Characters got too exhausted and one of them is sick

Hi Murlal🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Romance is in the air for Geet-Maan

Romance is in the air in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One. Maan and Geet are oblivious of everyone now, even risking getting caught, only to spend some precious moments together.

Their pranks and nok-jhok have brought them closer than ever. Their love has grown by leaps and bounds, and now, the two will finally be taking their matrimony to the next level. The maha episode of Geet will see the much-awaited consummation of Maan and Geet (Drashti Dhami).

A Starone.in source elaborates, "Maan and Geet have been meeting secretly in her room and catching moments here and there too, right under the nose of Geet's formidable family. After fulfilling the Karwa Chauth challenge set by Geet, of feeding her water and food first, Geet and Maan are in love like never before. The reserved Maan has gone all out to woo his Geet and proved his love for her. With all doubts shed, in the mahaepisode, the two will take the ultimate step as a married couple and have their wedding night. Maan, Geet, Nandini and Dev will be attacked by goons when they head for a marriage function out of town. While Dev and Nandini will be captured by the goons, after a fight, Maan will run off with Geet. They will get lost in the jungle and spend the night under the stars."

Totally in love, Maan aka Gurmeet Choudhary exclaims, "Being there for Geet during Karwa Chauth was wonderful. I am glad I was able to fulfill all my duties and be the first one to feed her water and food. It was a blissful moment. Geet and I have come closer, and we are totally in love, thrilled to be together and happy. I always want to see her happy and smiling, and with me, of course. Love is a beautiful feeling."

Dev aka Samir Sharma admits, "I have realized that I have feelings for Nandini. I have always been attracted to her, but she has misunderstood me at every turn. I only want to help her and be there for her." While Nandini aka Mellisa, still casting aspersions on his character, claims, "Maan [Dev] is very annoying. I don't understand him or his motives. He is forever irritating me. I don't understand how or why Geet married him."

While shooting the fight sequence, where Maan and Geet are attacked by goons, Maan was required to dodge a punch and, in return, punch the goon in the face. However, a moment's distraction caused the punch to directly land onto Gurmeet's face, and an unaware Gurmeet instantly fell on the ground, hurting his knees. However, after some aid from the doctors on the sets, Gurmeet resumed shooting in half an hour. A source from the sets says, "During the shoot, we were all taken aback when Gurmeet fell. For a while, we thought it was just an act, but when Gurmeet didn't get up after a few minutes, we realized what had happened. Thankfully, he recovered soon, and the punch didn't leave any marks on his face. He is extremely professional, and didn't create a hue and cry about it. He also owned up for the incident, saying it was his own fault."

When enquired about his health, Gurmeet laughingly states, "I am absolutely fine. I had always worried about getting hurt in one of the action sequences, and that day, it actually happened. I will surely be more careful henceforth."

Don't miss the intimate moments between lovebirds Geet and Maan, in the mahaepisode on Saturday at 8pm. Tune in to Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

http://www.starone.in/news/1735/romance-is-in-the-air-for-geetmaan.aspx
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
As per star one Article ...Dev-Nandu will b kept hostile by the goons😆...so no danger of Dev-Nandu CON😃😆

Maaneet will manage to elope😉...and will spend whole night under stars...😳...I hope once again we don't hv chanda mama talks in CON😲😕
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dev & Nandu are captured and Maneet gutar goo kar rahe hai...bhai ki koi chinta hai ya nahi MSK ko...😆
latekate thumbnail
@Anuja   Bhai ko chodo,  ladki bhi laapata hai...atleast uski tho chinta hona hai
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
and I pray Hard its Amawas ki raat and there is no Mooon 🤣 Me dont want Chanda mama talks 😳

@ Dev Nandu  Serves RIGHT 🤣🤣
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: latekate

The Characters got too exhausted and one of them is sick

Hi Murlal🤗

Hi!

Oh dear, abhi se hi exhausted ho gaye hain, toh phir Denwaalon ka kya hoga -- bhuke pyaase hi sona padega kal raat ko.

Well, what do you expect when G and her parchaayi are full of nakhras and M has to put up with both the nakhras and then try to please both G and her parchaayi  - thak nahi jayenge kya is saare chakkar mein? Besides running down all the corridors and jumping in and out of windows and dodging this psychopthic family is not very conducive to ahem, you know what, is it !?!

Chavanprash bhija do koi please, kuch kaam mein  aaye -characters aur denwaalon ke bhi
Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
latekate thumbnail
Murlal     Actually the actor playing G and parchaayi has fallen sick (in real life) and actor playing M got hurt but is ok now

@All     Bye 🤗
Edited by latekate - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Celestial objects...

They will get lost in the jungle and spend the night under the stars."

if they are under stars than Chand ll also make its appearance and Maan ll again compare Geet to Chand as MSK owns Chand...🤣🤣🤣 so it isn gona be Chandani Con...🤣
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maaneet will manage to elope...and will spend whole night under stars...I hope once again we don't hv chanda mama talks in CON😲

Jyo me siad same thing...🤣 Chand aur Tarauy sath sath...🤣

Did Maan mentioned Chand on the first night after wedding...🤔