#Devil's Den#:Maan's Promise & Dev ke eyes ka Demise - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by swan20

I don't understand the purpose of showing a pregnancy complication track Didn't they get rid of the baby because they didn't want to venture into family drama and rona dhona since they are catering to a so called ''young'' audience. Then why will they start another track which resembles other shows and will certainly not be accepted by their target audience...πŸ˜•πŸ€”

Because they only do things to displease the target audience. AA, Dev-Nandini and the likes.

But I don't think it is happening. They won't bring any one between Maaneet.

The next big track will be NT and her revenge. And when she is loosing her battle, she will call on her sister this time to help her fight Maan and Geet, and that is when Vicky will come and fall in love with NT's sister. And then she will go into another Coma, and then...
@Ash:Well u see CON se pehle Kudi will hv to make him despo na..thats why she stops himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...and yes me too loved Pammi's look more than Nandu...Pammi looked beautiful today😳...loved your takeπŸ‘

I DO NOT want to see the following
- surrogate pregnancy 🀒 🀒 🀒 🀒
- Sameera showing up with egxtra baggage 🀒 🀒 🀒 🀒
- Geet having a tough time conceiving and finding another woman for Maan 🀒 🀒 🀒 (puke)
- Geet getting pregnant again 😑

THINGS I HOPE TO SEE INSTEAD πŸ˜ƒ
- Geet joining college and missing MSK like crazy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ
- Geet balancing all her responsibilities and having a tough time and Daadi telling her to enjoy life.
- MSK and Geet going to the doc to say we don't want kids until Geet finishes her studies. πŸ˜‰
- If you want to bring Sameera bring an aitraaz type track maybe. πŸ˜•

@Usha...good night!!

@Jyo...GCMs will definitely not allow that track. You really think they want to see family politics and rona dhona...πŸ€”
I would prefer if Sam land up with MSK jr with her...After all it is fair. Maan accepted Geet' baby...Geet should also do it...Then she can echo ..." Maine socha Tum sirf mere ho"😳
Areee Bachoon sam aunty ko rakhoo Side mein for now..Enjoy Maaneet and the most awaited CON...
Originally posted by kadydeep

I would prefer if Sam land up with MSK jr with her...After all it is fair. Maan accepted Geet' baby...Geet should also do it...Then she can echo ..." Maine socha Tum sirf mere ho"😳

one more loop closed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ jyoti... answer my question of dragging on pg. 14 naa... pleasee...πŸ˜”... ask your birdie if me is right..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by liv2laugh

I DO NOT want to see the following
- surrogate pregnancy 🀒
- Sameera showing up with egxtra baggage 🀒
- Geet having a tough time conceiving and finding another woman for Maan 🀒 🀒 🀒 (puke)
- Geet getting pregnant again 😑

THINGS I HOPE TO SEE INSTEAD πŸ˜ƒ
- Geet joining college and missing MSK like crazy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ
- Geet balancing all her responsibilities and having a tough time and Daadi telling her to enjoy life.
- MSK and Geet going to the doc to say we don't want kids until Geet finishes her studies. πŸ˜‰
- If you want to bring Sameera bring an aitraaz type track maybe. πŸ˜•

πŸ‘ I second every one of ur points. Only wish the CV's think this way too...

Maan getting busy with Kc again and Geet with her studies. Both finding time for each other and cherishing their time together. So many things they can explore. Babaji, please

@Jhan:"None of those r coming re...chillπŸ˜†..Aitraaz track at a later point might comeπŸ˜› 

@Swan:'There is no real family politics in present...its MSK ka past and somehow they need to justify MSK ka past if Sam comes in present..so the entire family politics will b part of past and not present..at some point they will hv to bring in the hidden chapters of MSK's past na and that will include some political games being played by NT  if NT had to make a comeback na😳,...and this track will give ample scope to Geet to show her possessive love for MSK hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago