#Devil's Den#:Maan's Promise & Dev ke eyes ka Demise - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Teji seems to have undergone a sudden transformation during the day, while he away at his meeting with folks at the fertiiliser agency.  Did he realise that a relationship cannot blossom unless it has been nurtured with the fertilisers of love and mutual respect?

And, thus, the problems in the lives of Teji and Pammi too have been sorted out.  End of story, is it?  And they lived happily ever after.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kadydeep

Devaa always gets the ladki lottery...😕  I want some of his luck rub off on me 

Deeps You want a girl in your life?😕😆
😆😆
Today's episode was good!! flow was nice..But the scene which took away the cake for me when tej feeds pammi...I dont knw why I had tears in my eyes...All the actors did a splendid job in that small scene..Everybody was so happy to see both of them together..maaneet, nandini even beeji..
Noticed lucky's expressions too in that scene..it was brilliant...I loved that scene..
such small gestures make the scene wonderful...Bravo cv's!!👏
Arpi, dance sequence wala!  Purple and while  na!
Jungle Hai Aadhi Raat Hai

Lagne Laga Hai Darr
Duniya Ko Bhool Jaon
Kuch Aisi Baat Karr

Darne Waali Kya Baat Hai
Jab Saath Mein Hai Dilbar
Aaja Meri Baahon Mein
aur kar le CON raat bhar

😆☺️
Originally posted by starlite7

- CON in a tabela

- CON in a tent

- CON in the wild ... Me Tarzan U Jane

- CON in the backseat of a car

- CON in a lodge where they stay on their way to the marriage function (the same place where Deva had her) 😛
Originally posted by hegdemedha

Teji seems to have undergone a sudden transformation during the day, while he away at his meeting with folks at the fertiiliser agency.  Did he realise that a relationship cannot blossom unless it has been nurtured with the fertilisers of love and mutual respect?

medha

i am not giving teji benefit of doubt so easily. 
I have a feeling that he must have gone to feed sargi to somebody and come after giving water to that someone.

cv's usually have only one way of solving things.

to make this family accept dev, they have to make teji also double faced. Then it will be like people in glass houses cannot throw stones at others. 
@ deeps... what shout out... hold on did someone take my name?? who?😲

Humara zikr toh har pal hua fasaane mein... toh kya hua jo thodi si der ho gayi aane mein..🤣
Why did they have to show Dev standing in front of Geet during the arti. Its not like any family members were around and MSK swapped places with him in the middle...that was even more obvious......I know Dev's past is supposed to be forgotten & we are accepting this saintly Dev too (including his love story which they are going to dish out)...but the CV's should also understand that any interaction between Dev & Geet will always be difficult for the viewers to accept wholeheartedly...🤔Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
CON on your television screens ... for your viewing pleasure only.   Watch the maha episode of GHSP on Star One at a prime time slot of 0800 pm when the most stringent of broadcasting regulations apply.