India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

sept. 29th update

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

ksh*tij is holding garv by the collar, and telling him how he asked kumud to forgive garv, and after what he did, ksh*tij regrets it very much. garv tells ksh*tij to let go of him, and tell him what happened. ksh*tij smiles sarcastically, and tells him, well if you don't know, then i'll tell you. he tells him kali is pregnant with his child. garv is shocked, and yells at him saying that he is lying. he brings kali, and asks her if what he is saying is true. kali agrees. just then, everybody notices kumud, who overheard the whole conversation. then, everybody leaves, and they are all crying, as they are all leaving. garv remembers as when he was drunk, and he was on the bed with kali, which explains alot.then at the end of the show, kkusum is in her room, home alone, and she's in the bathroom, and she thinks she sees a shadow in the curtains. she thinks that its her imagination. then as she comes out, she smells a familiar perfume. she recognizes it, but doesn't remember whose it is. then, when she turns around, she lets out a scream, and the show is over.(for those of you who are confused, she is facing her murdere, who we can't see)

ps-i think that ksh*tij may marry kali, because arayman found out about kali, and he told ksh*tij that he must bring kali home, because after all, she is abhay's daughter, and abhay's daughter, is considered like arayman's daughter, so that may be the plan to keep garv and kumud together, but i so think that ksh*tij deserves kumud, and garv is just a loser!Angry  

Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
hey...thanks.....can u plz tell whatz goign 2 happen on sept 30....i luv this show... !! Tongue
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you Preity! Thanks for that update!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top