Dil Mil Gaye in tamil?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hi all

This is charu again with some ideas which i think would be cool for all of us. I happened to watch this series called Dil mil gaye. Its about a few medical interns and their stories in the hospital. The main female protagonist is the hospital owners daughter. The setting is so similar to KB's shanthi nilayam. I totally love KB serials but as a youngster would love some youth and zeal in it. I hope there is some producer out there who wants to do a remake of Dil mil gaye.

If you guys havent watched this serial, they have the whole set of episodes on youtube.i watch a one or two youtube videos of this everyday and it helps me drift to a pleasant mindset away from routines. Awesome humor too.  its not the regular saas bahu kind of serial but rather a down to earth practical students/interns life portrayal with of course some extra romance which i am sure none of us will object.

And yeah the male protagonist is an absolute hunk...to drool over. What say, shall we write to Vijay TV. i think they are the only channel who show some sensible stuff. Considering Vijay is now star vijay, am sure they wont have much problem acquiring rights for the remake?

Charuuu

Edited by Charuu - 12 May 2011 at 9:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshini1494alaipayutheyCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil Mil Gaye in tamil?" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alaipayuthey

IF-Rockerz

alaipayuthey

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
ya! great idea!
i've too watched dil mil gaye - it was really good in the first season but the second season was not that great!
i would love it if they remake it!
or at least dub it - but maybe that would not be a good idea...
ya the male protagonist is a guy worth drooling over...Embarrassed

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
well actually we should ask. but vijay is showing bidaai and yeh rishta hmm they interested in starrplus will they show starone shows???

g1o2m3a4t5h6i7

g1o2m3a4t5h6i7

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
miley jab hum tum serial also a romantic serial

Post Reply New Post

Go to top