DONT COMMENT ON BASHING TOPIC (Page 3)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BABIDMG

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I had seen his Countless IdiotiC TOpics .. What they Get after doin' Bashin' , Maybe Fun , Treat .. AngryHuhhh .. His Posts was so much exasperating ..
This time it was not fun at all OuchOuchrather lang he used was ShockedShockedShockedsuch abusing lang for the first time topic was made
HAHAHAHA you guys CHILL... U guys are so emotional towards a show... The person was just doing it to create a fight since no body can see him or her... CHILL!!! 

Its no biggie to have some fun...  U guys need to relaxxx
Hmm we are relaxxx now but jsut made topic so that we dont want to given undue importance as such

BABIDMG Groupbie
BABIDMG
BABIDMG

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

I had seen his Countless IdiotiC TOpics .. What they Get after doin' Bashin' , Maybe Fun , Treat .. AngryHuhhh .. His Posts was so much exasperating ..
This time it was not fun at all OuchOuchrather lang he used was ShockedShockedShockedsuch abusing lang for the first time topic was made
HAHAHAHA you guys CHILL... U guys are so emotional towards a show... The person was just doing it to create a fight since no body can see him or her... CHILL!!! 

Hmm we are relaxxx now but jsut made topic so that we dont want to given undue importance as such

Ok umm... Dude if u did not want to give importance to it... There wouldnt have been a special topic about it... Duh! and btw u think this person will stop after all of this... He/She is going to do it more... they can always make a different account whats the big deal... and repeat the same thing and if u really wanted to ignore it u guys wouldnt be talking about let alone making a new topic about it :S
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Ok umm... Dude if u did not want to give importance to it... There wouldnt have been a special topic about it... Duh! and btw u think this person will stop after all of this... He/She is going to do it more... they can always make a different account whats the big deal... and repeat the same thing and if u really wanted to ignore it u guys wouldnt be talking about let alone making a new topic about it :S
Well u dont need to worry about this . ..other knew for who it was written . Why are u bothering even to make comment here ...if u really that carefree .
U better now ignore this topic ...rather being bother why i have written this
BABIDMG Groupbie
BABIDMG
BABIDMG

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Well u dont need to worry about this . ..other knew for who it was written . Why are u bothering even to make comment here ...if u really that carefree .
U better now ignore this topic ...rather being bother why i have written this

Excuse me! I dont have a problem writing on it... U guys are the ones making a big deal out of it... And u cant stop me from doing anything... I can do whatever i want to!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index