Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Arey post post reg today...lolz (Page 7)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Aama Yaar I cant find today,s episode on You tube, help!!

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@sheema di..i dont know why febs hasnt updated yet...u want highlights kind now...i can tell u if u want...
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/user/tollymp3z30

sheema di..check this channel...i think the videos are there...check recent activity...see if its working..or i can give highlihts...
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
No I got the idea from everybody,s post, now I am free I want to watch it on YT

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

No I got the idea from everybody,s post, now I am free I want to watch it on YT

check out the YT channel link i gave...i think the videos are there...
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shwetha !! I just saw it from the link given in this forum. A very well done episode, all the dialouges and scenes were very natural and reflected the true essence of SGP. Ragini was her best as usuall, God what else I could say as she is just superb an depicting every emotion of  Suhana, from sad, angry, hopeful, innocent, just superb, she overshadows everybody,s work. I liked the way they done the episode, though do not agree with the Dr.,s approach of not telling Ishaan anything , Ishaan would know that a year has been pased, anyways one should not go in there as this is a story told by the creatives of SGP, so have to watch  what  they show.

By the way regarding the AC, there was no AC on the wall instead a painting on the wall, where did the AC go???

One thing for sure this track is going to be atleast 2 months long  as the Dr said , kal bhi theek hosakta hai, 6 months bhi lag saktay hain or Saal bhi !!! so get ready for the same time span which took Suhana to realise her love for Ishaan and now Ishaan would take the same time, at least 2-3 moths!!! or better say 20-30 episode.

Edited by venture - 12 May 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDiivi111192Ashis*Resham*Shwets1502

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

seriusly,i just lovvdd d episodeHugHug...esp RaginiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...d way in which she's portrayin suhana's suhara with such a grace n honesty it's simmply awsome dat im fallin in luv with her agn n agnBlushingBlushing...n today,her expressions wr just out of d worldEmbarrassedStar...

evn at inciddents,like whn suhana's possesns wr removd frm ishaan's room n all wr jokin n all,thr ws sum pain in suhana's eyes alwysUnhappy...d loneliness dat she ws feeling evn whn she ws with all d family membersCryCry ws reflecin thru her face n body language...all dat helplessnessStern Smile...

n whn ishaan came n aksd agn 'yeh ladki kaun hai', i felt like goin n brakin a dinner set at his headAngryD'ohAngry..poor suhana,ws eagerly lukin at ishaan all alongDisapprove...
also pannas track is also goin gudThumbs Up..

it ws totally a GUD episodeClap...actly,nowadays im likin all d episodesSmile...

i dont knw whr old SGP is back or not,bt SGP is crtainly back into action!!PartyDancing...

Edited by Diivi - 12 May 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsweetymol111192Ashis*Resham*Shwets1502

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

todays episode was really enjoyable everything was good loved it on the whole esp. the part  where BM consoled Suhana than calling herself Suhaana Bajpai but this time I won't complain as she gave reasons for it the that also an apt one Wink loved the way she siad ab toh "pati"  bhi chale ga LOLshe in her innocence said a very deep thing if ur husband is not with u his family also won't fill his space no matter how much ur IL's are caring and supportive for u same is applied for panna the funniest part was Suhana being afraid as she rem. soap where MIL locked her DIL in store room while facing the same circumstancesLOLLOL (Ragini was extremely good with sudden change of emotionsStarClapStar)and OMG how much accessories Suhana has it can almost fill a maal also liked the way Inder and Elesh were cheering her up It was much relieving to see Suhana breaking plate such main Thand Pai GayeBig smile.The way Suhaana rushed to see Ishaan was superb and also depicting her condition (the  scene  was  very well portrayed).Suhaana ki chezain gol karte karte AC bhi gol kar gaye CV'sShocked Ishaan's room was looking very dull Suhaana has really brought much needed change and colors to his life and for I also found prob. in RB not going to see Panna as Ishaan was arriving at home CV's definaltely wanted to drag it but I think its a safe way I m toh liking this Amensia track much more than BT track and I would say again it has much scope if depicted as they are depicting the scenes nowadaysTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDiivisweetymol111192iViewsAshisShwets1502

Go to top