Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Arey post post reg today...lolz (Page 6)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by netri

Renu ,
    Do tell me  , Ishaan jiss tarah se coller thik kar raha tha ... Aisa nahi lag raha tha jaise Izzat bacha raha ho...Wink     LOL
exactly...pata nahi kaya chipata rahata haiShockedLOL
Alok should have ask for some discount at the Hospital since Ishaan - Suhaana both have Mental Illness...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpAshis

munni_sgp Coolbie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 111192

Renu ,
    Do tell me  , Ishaan jiss tarah se coller thik kar raha tha ... Aisa nahi lag raha tha jaise Izzat bacha raha ho...Wink     LOL
exactly...pata nahi kaya chipata rahata haiShockedLOL
Alok should have ask for some discount at the Hospital since Ishaan - Suhaana both have Mental Illness...ROFL
agar dr.shatty'sROFL hotho he should have askd without hesitation.LOL

iViewsAshis

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I liked the episode today. I'm not liking the amnesia track but the episode was nice.

Good Points:
  1. Suhana's love for Ishaan was very well brought out. The way she said that she's not a Kashyap now that Ishaan doesn't recognize her. The way she remembered that bed-breaking scene, the "I love Ishaan" scene, the way she asked Meena not to remove the Ganesha idol. The way she gets heartbroken when Ishaan doesn't look at her after coming back home. The way she runs to Ishaan's room saying "I'll watch him but not go near him". It was all very well done and brought out her anguish beautifully. Kudos to RaginiStar
  2. Panna's track progressed with the viewers finally getting a glimpse of Raunak today. Panna calls out to him and he pretends he's not heard her. We also caught a glimpse of Peeya, the psycho woman in his life (as per that article).
  3. Loved the way they moved Suhana's things into Ishika's room. The shoes, the saris, the soft toys LOL 
  4. Loved BM for saying that Suhana will continue to stay with them when Alok suggested that she should be sent away.
Bad Points:
  1. Hated Radha Bua for not going to Panna's aid when she called her after she'd seen Raunak. Radha Bua said that she can't come because Ishaan's coming back home, but she should have gone because Panna needed her more. The Kashyaps are all there to take care of Ishaan but poor Panna has to deal with it alone.
  2. No Bajpais. I missed them. Also no Deepak in this episode.
  3. Hated the Doctors advice to Alok, to treat Ishaan as if he is unmarried. Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpKeenu.G111192iViewsAshisShwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thanks shwets for little update Tongue! lifesaver for late peeps like me! LOL!
if ishaan doesnt remember anything and they didnt move AC out of his room, will he not wander about it?! ErmmLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsAshis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Though itz hard pace going on but i enjoyed the episode right from the begining family members giving ideas to suhana then suhana breaking the plate i also get the relief along with suhana when she broke the plateLOLi don't understand why ishaan hold his collar everytime he see suhana arey bhai teri izzat toh pehli he lut jukhi hai ab kuch bacha hai kya.Embarrassedn why old PC in sushaan room suhana ke saath saath apne lappy bhi bhul gaya ishaan...btw i hate the shirt which ishaan was wearing when he comes back home yuck now suhana has to again work hard to get her bholu back after seeing ishaan's room  it seems tat it straight away jump to 11th century...jaha kabhi love story 2050 chal rahi thi...poor suhana now she has to ask for permission just to get glimpse of her husband

Edited by aneesha_sahani - 12 May 2011 at 10:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01sweetymol111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Though itz hard pace going on but i enjoyed the episode right from the begining family members giving ideas to suhana then suhana breaking the plate i also get the relief along with suhana when she broke the plateLOLi don't understand why ishaan hold his collar everytime he see suhana arey bhai teri izzat toh pehli he lut jukhi hai ab kuch bacha hai kya.Embarrassedn why old PC in sushaan room suhana ke saath saath apne lappy bhi bhul gaya ishaan...btw i hate the shirt which ishaan was wearing when he comes back home yuck how suhana has to again work hard to get her bholu back after seeing ishaan's room  it seems tat it straight away jump to 11th century...jaha kabhi love story 2050 chal rahi thi...poor suhana now she has to ask for permission just to get glimpse of her husband
@ Blue...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Black  It was yuck ... Plus Suhaana bought dressing sense into Ishan . While only S thought Ishaan has very good Dressing sense...so there u go...

Edited by netri - 12 May 2011 at 10:56am

111192Ashis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Though itz hard pace going on but i enjoyed the episode right from the begining family members giving ideas to suhana then suhana breaking the plate i also get the relief along with suhana when she broke the plateLOLi don't understand why ishaan hold his collar everytime he see suhana arey bhai teri izzat toh pehli he lut jukhi hai ab kuch bacha hai kya.Embarrassedn why old PC in sushaan room suhana ke saath saath apne lappy bhi bhul gaya ishaan...btw i hate the shirt which ishaan was wearing when he comes back home yuck how suhana has to again work hard to get her bholu back after seeing ishaan's room  it seems tat it straight away jump to 11th century...jaha kabhi love story 2050 chal rahi thi...poor suhana now she has to ask for permission just to get glimpse of her husband
@ Blue...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Black  It was yuck ... Plus Suhaana bought dressing sense into Ishan . While only S thought Ishaan has very good Dressing sense...so there u go...

Yeah nets itz suhana who bought dressing sense in ishaan...actually i have not watched earlier episodes of SGP n itz first time have seen ishaan like ths so was bit shockedShockedn S herself don't have any dressing sense then how can she judge othersAngry

111192iViews

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ragini's facial expressions were so intense and deep. I mean I could just feel the pain and trouble that Suhana's going through. It makes me cry watching Suhana's scenes...

ShadowImbueAshis

Go to top