Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Arey post post reg today...lolz (Page 5)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by 111192

So from now onwards Suhaana is going to become stalker of Ishaan ... Ishaan ke toh bhaagya khul gayeee... 

Netri...kisi ne sacch hi kaha hai...every dog has a dayWinkLOL
I know right... LOL   Ache nanse munse bachche pe Suhaana Bajpai Nazar dalegi na...ROFL

aur ishaan apni izaat bachta phiregaROFL
I  know I can see the headline ... " Stalker is getting Staked now " ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@nets..true she could have gone...may be she will go now...

iViewsAshis

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Suhana the stalker...ROFL interesting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsAshis

munni_sgp Coolbie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Shounak Ur siggy tooo good... Thumbs Up

As for Episode It was ok for me... Doc was acting sensibly untill he said "Suhaana should stay away from Ishaan " Thank God V can now see Raunak and other girl ( She looks like she has lost lot of weight ) Nice actress too... I didn't like so what Ishaan is coming back home , RB could have still go to Panna is it just me or theyr dragging... Actually they r dragging... Atlest something is happening... I didn't like the part where they were debating whether Suhaana should go to Ishaan's room or not... So from now onwards Suhaana is going to become stalker of Ishaan ... Ishaan ke toh bhaagya khul gayeee... I do want to see Ishika's room since all the Suhaana Shop... 
for me also its an ok episode.When ishaan is in hospital rb said dat all others r there with ishaan ,i will accompany u to probe this matter.nw  wats the big deal if ishaan is coming home,nw entire family is there na.panna's problem is more important na n panna herself asked rb to come .seems like they just wanted to drag panna's track.

@red seriously it was so stupid scene (i remembered my viva on seeing this scene where one of my external(prof) was asking other external n my internal shall we let her go,n my internal saying ya she answered well na let her goLOL.rb is my internal  n bm my externalLOLprobably alok is other external who is not keen in letting me go,as he wanted to torture me somemore)LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01iViewsAshisShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Suhana the stalker...ROFL interesting

Suhana Bajpayee the stalker...now its more interestingLOL

iViewsAshis*Resham*

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Renu ,
    Do tell me  , Ishaan jiss tarah se coller thik kar raha tha ... Aisa nahi lag raha tha jaise Izzat bacha raha ho...Wink     LOL

munni_sgp111192Ashis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni_sgp

Shounak Ur siggy tooo good... Thumbs Up

As for Episode It was ok for me... Doc was acting sensibly untill he said "Suhaana should stay away from Ishaan " Thank God V can now see Raunak and other girl ( She looks like she has lost lot of weight ) Nice actress too... I didn't like so what Ishaan is coming back home , RB could have still go to Panna is it just me or theyr dragging... Actually they r dragging... Atlest something is happening... I didn't like the part where they were debating whether Suhaana should go to Ishaan's room or not... So from now onwards Suhaana is going to become stalker of Ishaan ... Ishaan ke toh bhaagya khul gayeee... I do want to see Ishika's room since all the Suhaana Shop... 
for me also its an ok episode.When ishaan is in hospital rb said dat all others r there with ishaan ,i will accompany u to probe this matter.nw  wats the big deal if ishaan is coming home,nw entire family is there na.panna's problem is more important na n panna herself asked rb to come .seems like they just wanted to drag panna's track.

@red seriously it was so stupid scene (i remembered my viva on seeing this scene where one of my external(prof) was asking other external n my internal shall we let her go,n my internal saying ya she answered well na let her goLOL.rb is my internal  n bm my externalLOLprobably alok is other external who is not keen in letting me go,as he wanted to torture me somemore)LOL

munni..even i found that bad...at first...bt after thinking i felt...they should be fair for the other students(ishaan) also..leaving u(Suhana) in must not affect the other students(ishaan) na...LOL

munni_sgpiViewsAshis

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Renu ,
    Do tell me  , Ishaan jiss tarah se coller thik kar raha tha ... Aisa nahi lag raha tha jaise Izzat bacha raha ho...Wink     LOL

exactly...pata nahi kaya chipata rahata haiShockedLOL....lekin bechara ishaan bhi kaya kare til wali ladki ne toh almost uski izaat loot hi li thiLOL

Edited by 111192 - 12 May 2011 at 9:59am

iViewsAshis

Go to top