Arey post post reg today...lolz - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

Should I sing the calendar song again?🤣

what calendar song?  yes please sing it wahtever it is ... 😆
If the calendar shows December then yup definetly the anniversary would be the day when he would regain his memoery, chalo people this track would long , chutti hui.
i think its a mistake...cos they cant be 1 year ahead...😕
ohh no...if this is gonna go till Dec 2011 baapre what v are going throu🤣
Originally posted by Feefi

what calendar song?  yes please sing it wahtever it is ... 😆

wait..i forgot😆😆have to search where had i posted it before😆
oh well...shounu amnesia started naa🤣
i was also thinking...if everyone were at home...no one stayed with ishaan in the hospital??😕
I guess for the first time I saw so much pain in Suhana's eyes and it was all for Ishaan. The scene were Ishaan turns back towards Badi Maa and Suhana thinks he is coming towards her was just fab. Suhana's eyes said it all. It reminded me of a scene in Lamhe where Sridevi runs towards her boyfriend and Anil Kapoor thinks she is coming towards him.

Yeh vahi dard tha jo pre confession Ishaan ke aankhon mein hota tha. May be the reason might be different for both but the depth of the pain was the same I guess. As they say life is a circle. Till today Suhana has got everything what she wanted in a flash. Now she has to wait and this time its gonna test her character and also will make her realize even more about the depth of love she has for Ishaan.

^^^I too loved that scene😊..when ishaan comes back and Suhana for a while thinks he is coming back to her..Ragini was fab in that scene..I also liked the scene where after they finish shifting Suhana's things from her room to Ishika's..everybody goes to Ishika's room with Suhana..and then suddenly Suhana comes back and sees the room bilkul khaaliJust think about the pain people actually feel whose loved ones actually suffer from amnesia...I am quite liking this track..and shall like it if they handle it like this.Amen!

@Resham di-seriously😆
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tejeshec

I guess for the first time I saw so much pain in Suhana's eyes and it was all for Ishaan. The scene were Ishaan turns back towards Badi Maa and Suhana thinks he is coming towards her was just fab. Suhana's eyes said it all. It reminded me of a scene in Lamhe where Sridevi runs towards her boyfriend and Anil Kapoor thinks she is coming towards him.

Yeh vahi dard tha jo pre confession Ishaan ke aankhon mein hota tha. May be the reason might be different for both but the depth of the pain was the same I guess. As they say life is a circle. Till today Suhana has got everything what she wanted in a flash. Now she has to wait and this time its gonna test her character and also will make her realize even more about the depth of love she has for Ishaan.

Very well said Tejesh,I agree with everything you wrote. A journey of a brat  of being a wife we have seen, now we  might see a WOMAN who would have to become a WOMAN of SUBSTANCE , just like BM,RB and Panaa, as I see similarities in there diffenrent pain but it revolve around the man in there lives( i am sure we would see Suhana touch there but still you can imagine the fear of not knowing wether the husband would ever remember her). Ragini did what only the polished actors do, and I dont know any other TV female actor of her age or even senior has done it after just doing 3 serials, I am once again falling in love with this girl, 👏👏. I saw the episode again and agian just to catch the scene which you mentioned and the precap. The beauty of this scene would have been missed I am sure if it wasnt Ragini as Suhana there.