Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@sheema di...its febs today...so u will get a detailed update in 1-2hrs...😆
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Renu...arey unhone AC nahi hilaya unke room ka🤣

Resham that is what i am saying how will suhana live in ishika's room without an AC.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

I actually got amnesia...coz I really dont remember anything I saw in the episode😕🤣seriously..I remeber nothing.😕

.except for...ohh yeah..the dialogue which Suhana told-"maine ek serial me dekha tha..MIL apne DIL ko store room mein band kar deti hai"..🤣..SUhana..maine bhi SGP dekhte hue us serial ka promo dekha tha🤣and I googled it out too..actually it was Shwetha who locked Harika in the store room on 29 September 2010 in STAR Plus.

Shwetha,Harika??-Refer to my sig to know the real names...I dont want my post to be offensive🤣I love the dialogue writer for saying that!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️It just made my day!!hahahaha

for more info,PM me..i cant write it openly🤣🤣🤣

u are attracting everyone's attention to ur siggy now...very chaalak...😆
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shounu your siggy is making me go in splits🤣

Arey they would hv shifted the AC too...now Ishika will be happy too😆
Nope Shwetha...I am trying to attract people to the show on which Suhana did a caricature today🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Nope Shwetha...I am trying to attract people to the show on which Suhana did a caricature today🤣

have to appreciate the dialogue writers...they are beautifully taking a dig at the other shows...and no one knows...😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shounak you are something ELSE , Maro bhi Aur Ronay Bhi Na Do. Can't wait to go home and watch the episode, I love Suhana/Ragini to the core of my heart , such a sweet Bachaa, hai meri bachi AC Kay bagair kaisay rahay gee, us bholu Kay bachay ko toh AC on karna bhi nahi aata ho ga!!
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Shounak you are something ELSE , Maro bhi Aur Ronay Bhi Na Do. Can't wait to go home and watch the episode, I love Suhana/Ragini to the core of my heart , such a sweet Bachaa, hai meri bachi AC Kay bagair kaisay rahay gee, us bholu Kay bachay ko toh AC on karna bhi nahi aata ho ga!!

Exactly sheema ji...aur bholu ka samaan toh ek chote se suitcase mein aa jata ...toh bolu ka room change karna would have been better option😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shounak Ur siggy tooo good... 👍🏼

As for Episode It was ok for me... Doc was acting sensibly untill he said "Suhaana should stay away from Ishaan " Thank God V can now see Raunak and other girl ( She looks like she has lost lot of weight ) Nice actress too... I didn't like so what Ishaan is coming back home , RB could have still go to Panna is it just me or theyr dragging... Actually they r dragging... Atlest something is happening... I didn't like the part where they were debating whether Suhaana should go to Ishaan's room or not... So from now onwards Suhaana is going to become stalker of Ishaan ... Ishaan ke toh bhaagya khul gayeee... I do want to see Ishika's room since all the Suhaana Shop... 
What else am I Sheema di😆..and I know netri..My first siggy is like 🤣and Shruti Bafna is a very good actress😊